+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elimination Speculation

FORT Newbie

Elimination Speculation

What do you guys think is going to be the elimination order?? be honest and don't base it on your favorties..base it on what you really think..this is what I think..

1th place:Mellissa R.
    2th place:Asia
    3th place:Mellissa S.
    4th place:Chelsea

Re: Elimination Speculation

1th place: Mellissa R.
    2th place: Asia
    3th place: Mellissa S.
    4th place: Chelsea

Same as you
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

FORT Newbie

lol i really cant picture it any other way..unless mellisa S. mess's bigtime again and chelseas dancing miraculously gets better..then they might switch spots..lol

01. Melissa R
    02. Chelsea
    03. Melissa S
    04. Asia

FORT Newbie

i think asia would get past chelsea...only becasue of the judges comments about them..but the truth is if i was just listening to a PCD song i would rather hear chelsea then the rest of them..and if i saw a music video i would rather see Mellisa R. or Asia

What I Want::
    1. Melissa R.
    2. Melissa S.
    3. Chelsea
    4. Asia

What I Think

1. Melissa R.
    2. Asia
    3. Chelsea
    4. Melissa S.

FORT Fan

Re: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Melissa R. won't win, and that is purely my speculation. She has been very invisible most of the season. They really haven't focused on her until the last two episodes, mainly the last. Chelsea has really had an up and down edit, as well as Melissa S. Well moreso Melissa S, she has went from being the star in challenges and winning immunity to surviving the bottom 2 three times. Asia has been portrayed very negatively. However, last episode they made her out to be more positive. They didn't have one negative thing to say, or at least they didn't show it. Notice how she still tapped on the mic yet they didn't say anything to her?

What I think and want:

1. Melissa R
    2. Chelsea
    3. Asia
    4. Melissa S.

Re: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Yeah.

I WANT Melissa R. to win so bad. I liked last night's performance. It wasn't all out thurr but she sang flawlessy. And I couldsn't get the tune of it because I didn't know the song but....At least the judges thought it was good. And Asia..omgawd.....Ron is started to like her NO. She is a diva. She cannot win.

And being a PCD isn't just about the media, singing, dancing..You gotta have a nice personality and someone to get along with. Asia's not one of em.

It'll probably come down to Chelsea and Melissa R. if I'm guessing.

And I want Melissa R to winnnnnnn so bad. Dancing is easy to train. But Chelsea's just gonna be morestressed.

I think Melissa R brings alot to PCD. Just because she looks like Nicole doesn't mean she isn't unique. Look at her dancing moves, her facial expressions....they're all unique. Her singing.

I almost thought she was gonna cry yesterday. But I htink she held it back in. She's a sweet girl and she deserves to win

FORT Regular

Thing is, the PCD's are moving from live performers to recording artists. On the radio it doesn't matter if you can dance or not. For their future performances they will be watched more for their singing not dancing. Chelsea can dance well enough but they need singers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast