+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

yea i really liked anastacia cause she looked like a woman compared to the others who were more like lil girls.

Asia's singing is terrible. She has the pipes but she doesn't know how to sing, riffing all over place like it she was a drunk church choir.

I liked Anastacia more lately, but the girl can't sing very well. Asia can't sing either though, it's like nails on a chalk board.

Can anyone post the things that Melissa S was saying to Chelsea? Everyone's making it seem like she was such a bitch last night, but I didn't catch the episode.

Come on Asia did good last nite, I dont get why Ron is always hating on her, if they dont like her let the girl go home, and stop killing her every week.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Ron is really obvious about who he likes and dislikes and he's not open to changing his mind.

I'm ready for Melissa S to leave. She's had plenty of chances. She has such an ego yet she gets on stage and has problems.

FORT Fogey

I SEVERELY DISLIKE MELISSA S. What a BITCH!

I lovelovelovelovelove Chelsea.

I was really busy last night and just listened to the TV instead of watching and missed the Milissa S issue, fortunately I tape everything and watched again. Yeah, Melissa S was way bitchy to Chelsea. I hope Chelsea makes it and stomps all over Melissa S's crumbled body in 5 inch stiletto heels.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

i just hope melissa s goes home next week, she just seems like a waste of space.
    i'm glad melissa r got immunity though! i really thought she wasn't, because she kept trying to get on stage and robin looked pissed.
    " This one's a dream, so shut up and sing along . "

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2325417;
    I SEVERELY DISLIKE MELISSA S. What a BITCH!

I lovelovelovelovelove Chelsea.
    Yep, Melissa S. is showing her true colors, isn't she? What a snotty little bitch she's turning out to be. She should've left instead of Anastasia.

I can't help but like Chelsey. She's such a sweetheart and I truly think she won't become tainted by the fame like some *coughMelissaScough* would.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2326097;
    I was really busy last night and just listened to the TV instead of watching and missed the Milissa S issue, fortunately I tape everything and watched again. Yeah, Melissa S was way bitchy to Chelsea. I hope Chelsea makes it and stomps all over Melissa S's crumbled body in 5 inch stiletto heels.
    At judging, when Melissa S was in the bottom 2 AGAIN, Chelsea's look of extreme joy was hilarious. The way she tried to hide her ginormous smile with her "hand of shock" over her mouth was priceless.

But I don't think it's looking too good for Chelsea. I'd love her to win, but they're focusing on her problems A LOT. Plus, it wasn't a good sign that they made her spend half of the dance performance on a swing and a couch. Melissa S may have been trying to be hurtful, but she was dead on that being relegated to the side is not a hopeful sign.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234