+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Haha, okay, so, here's a thread for any PCD spoilers you have.

Right off the bat, I've heard numerous sources saying that Asia wins. Yuck.

Ahh, I love spoiler threads.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2312249;
    Haha, okay, so, here's a thread for any PCD spoilers you have.

Right off the bat, I've heard numerous sources saying that Asia wins. Yuck.
    I've heard the same, but that's got to be false--from what we've seen so far, she's getting a very unsympathetic edit, she's had legal trouble for fighting and she's diva-ish. Unless there's a major change, there's just no way Ron Fair would want her in that group.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, that's what I keep on thinking, too, ChicagoViewer. Ron Fair is always disgusted by her haha...I love seeing his face when she performs.

Hm, I don't know...it still could happen. I thought that Melissa R. was getting the winner edit, though.

FORT Newbie
    they wont let me make a thread about this but...MELLISSA R. IS IN A MUSIC VIDEO!! DOES THIS MEAN SHE DIDNT WIN and they wont let me post the URL ethire but yea..its corbin bleu

FORT Newbie
    i dont think asia will win cause her vibrato mess's up her singing..i like both the mellisas though i think the only reason mellissa S. won the challenge where the audience voted was because they recognized her from making the band 3..she wasnt all that..lol am i right? chelsea has a good voice but her dancing isnt too good and a pussy cat doll needs to be good at both

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Re: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

EW no way that Asia is gonna win.
    Im rooting for Melissa R but this is not the point. I will personally boycott the pussycat dolls if asia joins their (already perfect) group and destroys the talent there.

I watch the theme song carefully and I see something different from Asia's moment

All girls were shown the motion performance of the first week, EXCEPT Asia who was shown the second performance.

Is this interesting? However, I still cheers up for Marissa R. She is the only one person who I think that could be the next PCD

Brittany
    Jaime
    Sisely
    Mariela

Asia
    Anastacia
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Chelsea!!!!!

The order the girls' interviews were posted in on the CW11 site.
    I'm inclined to think it's true since the same thing is going on with America's Next Top Model.

If you wanna see what I'm talking about go to the CW11 Site and go under Featured Videos on the Search for the Next Doll page. Scroll down until you see the girls' introduction videos - so far the order has mirrored the eliminations.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2318843;
    EW no way that Asia is gonna win.
    Im rooting for Melissa R but this is not the point. I will personally boycott the pussycat dolls if asia joins their (already perfect) group and destroys the talent there.
    I agree, I'm beginning to feel that this show is a huge mistake for PCD... I loved them as they are...and so far, in all honesty...all the girls they had on the show are less then amazing...

And I hope Gossip is right...in fact, I think it is right...looking at the order, that is exactly what I've predicted... Asia has to be eliminated next, then Anastacia, I would personally prefer that Melissa R be eliminated and Melissa S and Chelsea are final two...but as long as either Melissa S or Chelsea wins, I'll live, anyone else would just ruin what PCD has going for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast