+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

the top two are the two melissas. On the radio (I live in FL), Aubrey was on a radio interview and said "I really hope my best friend Melissa becomes the next pussycat doll. Shes battling another Melissa, which is ironic. I wish her the best. i love her"

Anythings possible. Melissa S most likely stepped her game up. She was in the top 3 girls to be the final member of Danity Kane. Instead, they chose Shannon.

I see the order as

4. Asia (Judges, except lil'kim, dont really like Asia)
    3. Chelsea (Performs Poorly in a Dance. And PCD are dancers.)
    2. Melissa S/Melissa R
    1. Melissa S/Melissa R

FORT Newbie

ok, that means nothing, melissa s is already "battling" melissa r, aswell as asia and chelsea ... and someone told me asia wins because she's on tour with pcd in japan, which i also doubt since nowhere does it say the winner goes on tour for the current album with the dolls. what they actually win is a spot on their 2nd album, so they'd be on tour for the next album not the current one. and one last thing, its quite possilbe that the girls will go on tour or be featured in vids or whatever with the dolls, think about it, all the contestants know 1. the words 2. the dance to quite a few songs, thats cheaper for them than training back up dancers, so i wouldnt be surprised if you see certain girls in pcd stuff before the season is over.

FORT Newbie

Aubrey Said she was battling melissa r, not asia or chelsea. so chelsea and asia are gone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BRITNEYSPEARSXO;2331179;
    Aubrey Said she was battling melissa r, not asia or chelsea. so chelsea and asia are gone.
    Meh. From the sounds of it, she didn't say she's battling another Melissa IN THE FINAL. Just, she's battling another Melissa--which is of note, because, hey, there are two Melissas, so it's easier to remember Mel R.'s name.

FORT Newbie

no i have to agree with BRITNEYSPEARSXO because why would aubrey just say mellisa R. she's not that dumb..she would say asia and chelsea too..just saying battling mellisa R. makes it seem like Mellisa r. is the only one left to battle..so i think it might be true..but the thing is i dont think Mellisa S. would make it past Asia just because of all the rumors there are of asia winning and mellisa S. has been in the bottom two soo many times

Quote Originally Posted by BRITNEYSPEARSXO;2330194;
    the top 2 are...................

Click to see Spoiler:
    the two melissas
    Yeah & last time you said Melrose on ANTM won..

but I hope thats the final two

FORT Newbie

thank you realityfan111

BritneySpearsxo, arent you the one who posted a bunch of spoilers for top model that were completely wrong?

Anyways, the only thing Ive noticed is that the girl who struggles in some kind of way is eliminated the next episode.

Jaime struggled with her confidence and then she was eliminated.
    Sisely struggled and was in the bottom two with Jaime and was eliminated next eppy.
    Mariela struggled with her singing and was eliminated in the next episode.
    Anastacia struggled with her weight and was eliminated in the next episode.

It might not mean anything...

On Youtube people are saying...that one dude's myspace..and he is the director's friend or something, and he said Melissa R. isn't gonna win && that Asia Won ><. I hope thats not true.

I really want her to win. If Asia wins or Melissa S. I'm gonna scream.

FORT Fan

This sucks. All signs are pointing to an Asia win I wonder why they portrayed her so negatively if she was going to win?

+ Reply to Thread