+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan111;2328491;
    Ok i know for a fact that chelsea wont win..and neither will Mellissa S. i think it would be funny if asia and Mellissa R were the final two because at the begining of the show they each said the other one was their most competition..so we'll see what happens
    How do you know "for a fact?" (I don't think either of them will win either, but it's just feeling, not fact.)

FORT Newbie

I said that because i have been watching these types of reality shows for a longggg time..and im sure that someone who isnt good at both things will get picked..these is a major girl group..they're not just about to add someone who doesnt have the full package..chelsea doesnt have the full package..mellissa S. has been on the bottom 2 many times..so i'm thinking that it will be asia and mellisa R.

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melissareyeswoo;2326349;
    k well there goes that theory .. anastacia went home this week not asia ... i heard melissa r wins
    Hmm maybe not true. The EXACT same thing is happening to ANTM with the CW11 elimination order scandal and sometimes the names were REVERSED so then that might mean that Asia will be eliminated next week. As long as Melissa R wins -- Im good.

IMO, i think itd be hard to keep this particular reality show under wraps because PCD is so big, and the newbie gets to become one...what is the winner currently doing as the show is still going on?

FORT Newbie

I would just like to say that i really hope that Chelsea wins because I know that when I listen to the pussycat dolls, i am not watching them dance, I am listening. And no doubt about it, Chelsea has the best voice! Asia has barely any vocal talent, (plus I despise that thing she does with her fingers on the mic). Melissa S, I just don't know why she isn't out already, she has been in the bottom 2 every time she didn't get immunity. And I think that Melissa R is too worried about what others will think of her and wont go the whole way.

go chelsea!

FORT Newbie

the top 2 are...................

Click to see Spoiler:
    the two melissas
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-14-2007 at 04:01 PM.

FORT Newbie

how do you know???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BRITNEYSPEARSXO;2330194;
    the top 2 are...................

Click to see Spoiler:
    the two melissas
    And you know this....how?
    You can't just say something without the goods to back it up.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

FORT Fan

I want to believe Melissa S is top 2, but with what merrit si that a fact?

FORT Newbie

i dont think she would get in the top two because she has been in the bottom 2 like 3 times..and chelseas been there 1 time..i doubt mellisa S. will be past asia..wich i think is getting 2nd..mellisa R. getting 1st.

+ Reply to Thread