+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

I just checked on the website and that order you have posted is still the same, GossipGirl, so you still have hope!

Just saw Mellissa S on Expose (MTV) with Aubrey.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

god
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jonperry;2322682;
    This has had me wondering since the start of the show, is Robin actually looking for someone to join the recording group "Pussycat Dolls" or just be part of the "Pussycat Dolls" who perform in the Los Angeles and Las Vegas lounge. If the latter then I am sure the new "Doll" could hangout and club all she wanted to.

Anastasia, Melissa S., Sisely, and Mikey Minden all went to the same high school so I'm not surprised about them hanging out. Also I think it's clear Sisely doesn't know who won per her post interview on the CW11 site, as she gives scenario of three people who could win and why.

It wouldn't be as big of a deal if it was just who performs in the lounge, so I'm guessing what I have bolded is what's going to happen.

Also, Sisely doesn't need to know who won. If what I said above is true, then my whole scenario makes sense. She doesn't have to be told who won to be able to say who she hangs out with, which eliminates their possibility of being the winner.

i'm going to agree and say that the new person lands a spot in the recording group.

cant wait for tonights episode, we'll see if Gossip's theory hold true...if so, heck yeah to Chelsea!

FORT Newbie

ok well mellisa S is on exposed..mellisa R. is on the new corbin bleu music video..and they dont really want the final winner getting much spotlight before the finale..i dont think anastasica will win at all..chelsea sucks at dancing..so im thinking ASIA might win..god forbid lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2320274;
    Brittany
    Jaime
    Sisely
    Mariela

Asia
    Anastacia
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Chelsea!!!!!

The order the girls' interviews were posted in on the CW11 site.
    I'm inclined to think it's true since the same thing is going on with America's Next Top Model.
    k well there goes that theory .. anastacia went home this week not asia ... i heard melissa r wins

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Hey guys,

Several posts were deleted as this isn't a "Predict the elimination order" thread. It's for discussion of spoilers.

Thanks.

FORT Newbie

Ok i know for a fact that chelsea wont win..and neither will Mellissa S. i think it would be funny if asia and Mellissa R were the final two because at the begining of the show they each said the other one was their most competition..so we'll see what happens

Oh! realityfan111, I hoped what you said is true. Even though I liked Chelsea cause she's cute & good voice. But I still want MarissaR won this competition.

Hope so.

I had put this in another post that was deleted, but on the logo its Melissa R's face they always show
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

+ Reply to Thread