+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Asia winning - that would hopefully be a negative
    but if GossipGirlANTM's spoilers are correct [which they seem to be so far] I'd be ok with the results.
    Though I'm really pulling for Melissa R, whos pretty much the full package, Chelsea has been growing on me each week
    && I really hope Asia gets eliminated this week :]

No way in hell is Asia gonna win - Ron Fair basically controls the PCD's and he would never let Asia in.
    And it would make sense for Chelsea to win because so far she's been the "narrator" - she's always the one explaining what going on in the house and giving her take in the confessionals. She's also been given a great edit.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

i heard that asia wins too. i think her singing is terrible. i really think melissa r. is right for the group. but i have a soft spot for chelsea and anastacia.

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2320274;
    Brittany
    Jaime
    Sisely
    Mariela

Asia
    Anastacia
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Chelsea!!!!!

The order the girls' interviews were posted in on the CW11 site.
    I'm inclined to think it's true since the same thing is going on with America's Next Top Model.

If you wanna see what I'm talking about go to the CW11 Site and go under Featured Videos on the Search for the Next Doll page. Scroll down until you see the girls' introduction videos - so far the order has mirrored the eliminations.
    That is crazy! I am totally loving that line up. It actually seems realistic to what we have seen so far in terms of comments from the judges and their edits. I want to see a Melissa R/Chelsea show down! If they are looking for another singer, they will definitely pick Chelsea. If they want the dancer, they will pick Melissa R. Remember what Robin said. It is easier to train a dancer, than a singer...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2320274;
    Brittany
    Jaime
    Sisely
    Mariela

Asia
    Anastacia
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Chelsea!!!!!

The order the girls' interviews were posted in on the CW11 site.
    I'm inclined to think it's true since the same thing is going on with America's Next Top Model.

If you wanna see what I'm talking about go to the CW11 Site and go under Featured Videos on the Search for the Next Doll page. Scroll down until you see the girls' introduction videos - so far the order has mirrored the eliminations.
    I checked before the episode aired, and it was unfortunately different IIRC.

Sucks, because I would've LOVED for that CW11 list to happen! haha

FORT Fogey

Well, from the looks of the video on the CW11 site, Asia, Melissa S and Melissa R all are performing with the PCD in the next episode, which doesn't bode well for either Ana or Chelsea ...

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2321201;
    I checked before the episode aired, and it was unfortunately different IIRC.

Sucks, because I would've LOVED for that CW11 list to happen! haha
    Are you joking?!?!?!?!?
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!!!!
    I was in love with the list I posted...it was perfect in every way.
    Oh well - I knew it was too good to be true.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

FORT Fogey

Aw, I'm sorry hun, but that's what I remember. But I loved that order SO much, too

god
    FORT Newbie

Okay, so, I've come up with a theory based almost completely on an interview I read with Sisely, I don't remember where. Let's have a look at who's eliminated thusfar.

Asia
    Chelsea
    Anastasia
    Sisely
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Jaime
    Mariela
    Brittany

Now, Sisely said she goes clubbing with Anastasia and Melissa S. Had either of them won, they wouldn't have the time to do that.

Asia
    Chelsea
    Anastasia
    Sisely
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Jaime
    Mariela
    Brittany

She also said she would go out with Melissa R. if she was of age, leading me to believe that they're in contact. Again, there wouldn't be time for that had she won.

Asia
    Chelsea
    Anastasia
    Sisely
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Jaime
    Mariela
    Brittany

This leaves Asia and Chelsea. Ron Fair will NOT let Asia win.

Asia
    Chelsea
    Anastasia
    Sisely
    Melissa S.
    Melissa R.
    Jaime
    Mariela
    Brittany

If this theory plays out, Chelsea will win. Thank you.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by god;2321748;
    Okay, so, I've come up with a theory based almost completely on an interview I read with Sisely, I don't remember where. Let's have a look at who's eliminated thusfar.

Now, Sisely said she goes clubbing with Anastasia and Melissa S. Had either of them won, they wouldn't have the time to do that.

She also said she would go out with Melissa R. if she was of age, leading me to believe that they're in contact. Again, there wouldn't be time for that had she won.

This leaves Asia and Chelsea. Ron Fair will NOT let Asia win.

If this theory plays out, Chelsea will win. Thank you.

This has had me wondering since the start of the show, is Robin actually looking for someone to join the recording group "Pussycat Dolls" or just be part of the "Pussycat Dolls" who perform in the Los Angeles and Las Vegas lounge. If the latter then I am sure the new "Doll" could hangout and club all she wanted to.

Anastasia, Melissa S., Sisely, and Mikey Minden all went to the same high school so I'm not surprised about them hanging out. Also I think it's clear Sisely doesn't know who won per her post interview on the CW11 site, as she gives scenario of three people who could win and why.

+ Reply to Thread