+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    Ah, I used to love that song, and I almost started crying when Melissa R. did, probably because I just went through the same thing recently...

Aw, my two faves in the bottom two. But, they made the right decision.

funny that Ron pointed out the stupid finger tapping Asia does with the mic

that was really annoying me

FORT Fogey
    OMG, I was SO happy he noticed that, too. I cannot STAND that, like, at all.

These girls are horrid singers and i find it hilarious. Anastacia is the only one that seems cool to me. Asia, looks weird with makeup(lipstick) and her body (depending on the pose) can look weird too. I also hate how when they wear mini dresses(which seems in every episode), they dance and stand around with their legs open. I know they're wearing shorts but i can't get over it not being lady like.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

"Ya gotta NOT do the finger!" - Honest Ron

Haha... That cracked me up somehow..... Probably one of the most memorable Judge Quotes from tonight's Episode.
    Work ! Shake it ! Pop it ! Dont Break It !

it was so cute when melissa r started crying <3
    im so glad she stayed! MelissaR<3

FORT Fogey
    The girls sung terribly. lol

Who got asked to leave? I was watching off and on and missed the end.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    They all have their weaknesses and all are very talented in their own way, but there are a few things I just don't understand:
    • Why the heck the judges love Anastacia so much. She's looking more and more like a drag queen every week. She's very voluptuous (a good thing), but if she keeps eating the way she is, she's going to find herself with a pouch (very bad, considering the slinky dresses which seem to be the uniform). And her voice is really nothing to speak of--Ron Fair seems to think she's got something special, but I just don't hear it.
    • Why Melissa R. is not delivering. I love that girl, and she was my preshow favorite, but she's just not performing up to snuff and amazingly, she keeps coasting every week. At least put her in the bottom two to get her to up her game. The crying over grandma thing? Ridic. She should've been crying over her performance.
    • Why Asia is still around. Her "vocal gymnastics" are terrible, and her attitude will make it hard for her to fit into the group. The crazy mic tick is just the tip of the iceberg ...
    • Why Melissa S. is an audience favorite. She's playing the sweet girl, but boy does she have an ego, especially considering that she's a reality show reject. She's got a good voice and she's a good dancer with a good look, but she's not a standout in any of the three areas. She's meh.
    • How Chelsea does it. Every week she gets picked on unmercifully by the choreographer, her voice is starting to give, and yet come performance time she's a standout. Go Chelsea!
    • What's up with Robin's face. Seriously. What is up with her face?
    • Why I love this show so much. Boy is it cheeseball. Boy does it rock. I'm so ashamed ...

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    * Why the heck the judges love Anastacia so much. She's looking more and more like a drag queen every week. She's very voluptuous (a good thing), but if she keeps eating the way she is, she's going to find herself with a pouch (very bad, considering the slinky dresses which seem to be the uniform). And her voice is really nothing to speak of--Ron Fair seems to think she's got something special, but I just don't hear it.
    Anastacia could lose about 10 pounds just by getting a hair cut.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast