+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2300387;
    I agree I don't get the Asia love at all.

I just wrote the about the same thing on the Asia thread!
    I am not on the Asia bandwagon too. Do not see anything remarkable about her with regards to her looks, singing and dancing. Without makeup she is very plain. Her mouth quivers and her voice sounds funny when she sings.

Click to see Spoiler:
    In other forums some people posted that she is the winner of this competition already and that she has been bragging about it at home already. If this is true and I have a strong feeling it is, then the producers should have waited for the general feedback first before making a decision. She is one of the least popular and talented among the remaining contestants and after last night's episode I hated her more.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-28-2007 at 04:03 PM.

As much as I liked Sisely, I think her elimination was overdue. Her voice and looks just aren't right for the PCD. She is suited to a punk rock band. I also don't get the Asia love. I really hope she doesn't win. I am not sure who I will root for since none of them are the greatest in my opinion. I kind of liked Mariela, but she was horrible on that episode and it was a good thing she had immunity.

I had a bit of a soft spot for Sisely, but I also wondered about her reactions to certain situations. She is 24, comes across as a tough nut yet she is crumbling over actions that she should not beworried about at all. Stress and lack of sleep must be really getting to her. Especially dealing with an immature 18 yr old (Asia). I really thought she had a shot at becoming a PCD but hope she has better luck elsewhere. As for Asia, yes she is immature, 'I don't want to be a leader', 'I don't like Sisely so I will pout through practice'. She needs to get an attitude adjustment quick. Does she honestly believe that she will get along with all the girls if she makes the PCDs. That girl is living a in dream world. She needs to realize that there will always be people you don't like and agree with and have to work with them and make a good product. At the end of this episode all I wanted to do with Asia, espescially after seeing the expression on her face after Sisely was eliminated was to stuff her feather boa in her mouth. Asia is a spoilt brat who needs her ass whooped.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I want Asia to go home she's to standoffish from the others
    saphiresanddiamomds:

I love Asia! I think her vocals were amazing on Free Your Mind! I can't stop watching that video on the tube just to see her!

I have only seen one other episode of this show. Just tuned in...the Anton woman..the creator? Dang she has had a LOT of plastic surgery.

Some of these girls cannot sing at all. Sorry I don't know their names.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

What is with all the freakin hang gestures? It is obvious these females listen to nobody.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12