+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

3/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Woo, new show...i had to laugh when they said pussycat dolls are triple threat (which is singing/dancing/being pretty?)...did they apply those to the current members? cause they cant sing lol

FORT Newbie
    at least I am enjoyiing this show more than the American Idol episode tonight.

FORT Newbie
    Melissa S is very 'bitchy' tonight towards Chelsea.

agreed, American Idol this season is very bourgeois...I have yet to be impressed by any of the new contestants on AI, but moving back to the search for the next pussycat doll....

I hope Chealsea wont be eliminated, so far, she has the worst editing so far, so she might be eliminated? I really hope Brittany gets eliminated, she sucks, and she looks ugly...I hope Brittany bites it.

Melissa S's attitude is bitchy...which makes me kinda sad...I really want her to win...but an attitude like that has got to go, I hope she changes that, because I want her to have the best chance of winning!

omg, being and having confidence does not mean acting and dancing like a stripper...this is a crappy challenge by far...i can understand if they were put on the spot on dancing in front of people...but getting into a cage/glass window thing and dancing...i dont know about that lol
    Last edited by Jinafire; 03-13-2007 at 10:23 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Brittany acts and looks like a stripper. Poor Chelsea. I do not like the way Melissa S and Asia are treating her. However, she is sure to gain a lot of sympathy votes. Melissa S is really turning me off right now. Don't like her attitude at all. Love Jamie and Melissa R so far.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I think Asia is so cute, i cant believe she has a baby

Asia won the challenge for having "all eyes on her".. im also surprised that Asia has a baby...and she's 17? wow...... anyways, congrats for Asia for winning...

the editing is pointing strongly to Jaime/Brittany/Chelsea as for being up for elimination.

I think they said Asia was 18, she was 17 when she had her baby.

I think it would be so much better if made up there on song

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast