+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I wasn't surprised that they gave them songs that didn't challenge them as singers. Those songs were mostly spoken word( 1, 2, step), and i wasn't impressed. For me, give it to Sisely already.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Couture Connoisseur
    I complete disagreed with what the judges said towards Sisely.
    I think being a group with Anatasia and Melissa R was hard enough, considering they're so goddamn pretty... and I still couldn't take my eyes of Sisely.

I think she's got something none of the other's do, and I was really shocked when they said her dancing was off; she looked spot-on to me.
    I hope she wins. I also hope they give her extensions at some point, cause her picture in the promo ad with the long hair was really pretty.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivican;2281757;
    I complete disagreed with what the judges said towards Sisely.
    I think being a group with Anatasia and Melissa R was hard enough, considering they're so goddamn pretty... and I still couldn't take my eyes of Sisely.

I think she's got something none of the other's do, and I was really shocked when they said her dancing was off; she looked spot-on to me.
    I hope she wins. I also hope they give her extensions at some point, cause her picture in the promo ad with the long hair was really pretty.
    I agree that she does have something the other girls don't--it just depends if that something will complement the PCD or not. Just because they get eliminated doesn't mean that they aren't talented--or even more talented--than the remaining contestants. It is an audition for a very specific type after all.

And I'm completely with you on the judges' comments about Sisely--they were just wrong. Yes, out of her element--she even agreed to that--but she did a wonderful job of getting into the beat, trying to feel it, following the dance and overall PERFORMING. She did shine, however, my eyes were glued to Melissa R ...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by princess07;2279835;
    Okay tell me again why this show is still on?
    Aww, you don't like the show? For some reason I just love these dance-y type shows.

I'm still not feeling Sisely. I like her voice but I think her dancing sucks.

-~Sarah~Jael~Brittany~- Twisted*wORDS's Avatar
    My favorites for this episode were Melissa R., Asia, Sisely, Jamie and Chelsea..I think Chelsea deserved all those good comments..and I think Melissa S. Got what she deserved..Id say Sisely didnt do bad..and the judges are just...O.o on her..

FORT Newbie
    being Canadian as Mel S. I have to say I am embarrassed by her actions, and Chelsea is my fav to win this. I have seen some comments on here about how it is not about singing, but Mel S forgot some of the lyrics to the songs, you can't even afford to do that on stage. Chelsea has the voice, the right attitude, she needs to focus a lil more on dancing and she will end up the winner or else if she doesn't, she could be out soon.

I think whoever gets picked is going to be in the background for a long while, not shoved into the front spot light, so they don't necessarily have to pick the girl who is the absoluted best singer or dancer. If the potential for the talent is there, I can see them not picking the best girl and then working with the new girl to get her up to par.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345