+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Asia, Melissa S, and Chelsea rocked it, I really liked their performance!!! Chelsea and Melissa we're the dominant presence in this performance, I really thought Asia was off as far as vocals go.

Ouch, the judges hammered Melissa on her singing and her dancing...and i agreed with the judges when they said Asia couldnt sing well.

FORT Newbie
    Huh!! Melissa should really tone down her 'bitchiness'. Chelsea sounded better than her.

I am loving this 2nd group. They are all good!!!

Melissa R, Sisely, and some other girl, Anastasia!...I might sound mean, but that Anastacia's hair has got to go...it looks like a dead animal on her head...its really gross in my opinion... their singing and dancing were dreadful...I dont like group 2 at all to be honest...

Sisely was criticized for having a bad tone for the song for their group.

FORT Newbie
    I liked Melissa R's and Anastcia's vocals.

Group three was pretty good...probably the best so far...but still, I didnt like the sound...wow...Brittany's OooOooOhhhhHOhoHohHhhhh thing really threw me off at the end...I hope she gets eliminated...lol

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2278752;
    Melissa R, Sisely, and some other girl, Anastasia!...I might sound mean, but that Anastacia's hair has got to go...it looks like a dead animal on her head...its really gross in my opinion... their singing and dancing were dreadful...I dont like group 2 at all to be honest...

Sisely was criticized for having a bad tone for the song for their group.
    Well, overall, group 2 received the best comments from the judges.

Melissa S and Asia both deserved their critcism...they acted all high and mighty to Chelsea...and they both sucked....it is exactly what Chelsea said, Karma's a b!tch...Chelsea really did a good job in their group...so tsk tsk to Asia and Melissa for excluding chelsea.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2278761;
    Group three was pretty good...probably the best so far...but still, I didnt like the sound...wow...Brittany's OooOooOhhhhHOhoHohHhhhh thing really threw me off at the end...I hope she gets eliminated...lol

yeah. Brittany seems so 'vulgar'. You can be sexy without being slutty and she seems more like the latter.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    Brittany dances like a straight up ho and it was just to much.

FORT Fogey
    Please keep me updated on who goes, guys! I had to turn it off after a while because my Mom told me to go to bed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast