+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Interesting to note that Ken Mok was the producer of this show. He also does America's Next Top Model.

I liked this show although I can't see it going for more then one season. Wonder if all those 'Making The Band' fans will gravitate here? Hate to say it but all 18 finalists came across better than the girls on MTB.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Melissa R

Quote Originally Posted by sleepybum;2268247;
    IS Melissa R asian ? What nationality is she, does anyone know? She's so cute

And someone should set the girl who spread the virus on fire
    Melissa R is a Filipina. Her parents who are both doctors originally are from the Philippines. Nicole, the lead singer, is half-filipina too. That is why they look similar.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I think Nicole Hawaiian, Russian and German, but not filipina.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2275320;
    I think Nicole Hawaiian, Russian and German, but not filipina.
    Nicole is 1/2 Filipina (her father is from the Philippines, 1/4 Russian and 1/4 Hawaiian (her mother is half Russian/half Hawaiian).

Did anyone notice a girl, Katherine.
    I see something in this girl,but the show didn't show her on air that much.
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2268284;
    And I totally agree, I still see her as the definite, obvious winner, i would be surprised if she does not win...
    Not that anyone cares about this show all that much, but it seems to be on every time I turn on the TV, so I'll comment:

Meh, Melissa S. looks way too Lakers Cheerleader. She's just not funky enough for PCD's image, in my opinion. That's not an indictment of her talent though. I think the frontrunners (with limitations in parens) are:

Melissa S (too clean teen)
    Melissa R (but she's too much like Nicole, and kinda short)
    Asia (voice is not as strong, plus she's a mom, which is going to put strain on her)
    Ana (not up to the level of the other girls vocally or dancing, but has the look NAILED)

The other girls are too limited to last:
    Chelsea has got the pipes, and Mariela has got the dancing--combine the two and they're perfect. Sisely has the voice and the attitude, but not the dancing and she's too short. Is there someone else? If so, they strike out for not being memorable.

FORT Fogey
    You forgot Jaime and Brittany. Brittany could go far. Jaime...probably won't.

Okay, I love this show lol

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2276749;
    You forgot Jaime and Brittany. Brittany could go far. Jaime...probably won't.

Okay, I love this show lol
    Right! Like I said, strike out for not being memorable!

Jaime is very Ashley Simpson to me--cute, but also second choice to any of the other girls.
    Brittney, hmmm, just generic to me. I think it's telling that the PCD creator already was talking about changing her in the audition: "I can do so much with you." Says to me she's not there yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234