+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sisely

FORT Newbie
    hmmm glad she got kicked off I stoped watching the show. I did see some previews ect..... it made me very annoyed when I saw the episode of her telling one of the girls she looked like a drag queen. When in fact the other girl looked way better than her. I always saw her as a cabbage patch doll she has horrible facial features such as her round fluffy face

I can actually say now that I am GLAD she didn't win Yes, she was my favorite, but really, she deserves better than being a glorified back up dancer, which most of the PCD are, honestly. She deserves to shine on her own.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Newbie
    yea true that

I think Sisely made that stupid comment because she was sick of seeing the other girls suck up to Asia about how great a dancer she is. Sisely obviously meant to be snarky instead of saying it in a way that could be taken as a joke. Even though the other girls laughed, they did so in a very loud, high-pitched way (i.e. fake) to break the tension at the table.

Sisely was unique and even entertaining to watch in the group numbers, but she in no way fit the PCD's. It was right to get rid of her.

Re: Sisely

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2305846;
    I think Sisely made that stupid comment because she was sick of seeing the other girls suck up to Asia about how great a dancer she is. Sisely obviously meant to be snarky instead of saying it in a way that could be taken as a joke. Even though the other girls laughed, they did so in a very loud, high-pitched way (i.e. fake) to break the tension at the table.

Sisely was unique and even entertaining to watch in the group numbers, but she in no way fit the PCD's. It was right to get rid of her.
    Hear hear. Together with Chelsea she was one of my favorite girls. Both were special. The others were average girls in my eyes
    Crazy Foreign Woman

I love her song "Solid Ground" that she recently made with Dave Aude. =] She's the sh*t xD
    I too was raised by a pack of Drag Queens!

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Sisely was my favorite and I love her still to this day..
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345