+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sisely

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Sisely has too much diva-attitude. The whiny, complaining, excuse making is getting really old.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This was about two weeks over due! I have no idea why Robin kept her around. She brought nothing to the table that the PCD's would ever want or use in their act.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    She thinks they will miss her!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

sisely was cute in pictures, and when all done up... but other times she looked absolutely horrid. Like in the morning, when her hair was pulled back, she didn't look like she had eyebrows and looked like an old drag queen... yikes!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

man... i liked her. Now i have to find somebody else to root for lol. Oh well, I know who I'm NOT rooting for: Asia!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2301167;
    man... i liked her. Now i have to find somebody else to root for lol. Oh well, I know who I'm NOT rooting for: Asia!
    I agree. I LIKED Sisely, she was unique and I'm sorry she's gone. And Asia irritates me so much I twitch!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I think it was right to finally send Sisely home. I did like her (not her whininess though). I liked her voice, but did she belong in the Pussycat Dolls? No. Nothing about her was right for them--her sound, looks, nothing. She is more suited to a punk rock band.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!
    I was so sorry to see Sisely go, but not surprised. In fact, I was surprised she was able to hang in there as long as she did. From day one it was obvious that she was incongruent with the whole PCD theme. Having said that, I will state uncatagorically that she was one of the two girls I am pulling for, the other being Chelsea, but that's a different thread. Surely, the people who chose these particular girls could see how different she was. The only answer I could come up with was the management felt the need to consider having a rebel in the group. Her tremendous vocal and dance skill cannot be denied, but ultimately her inability be a part of the team instead of the headliner was her downfall. She sensed this and let it shake her confidence. I think it reasonable to presume this rebel quality in her was the reason she came straight from a punk band to this show after all. I have no doubt she will find her niche and we will hear from her again. Personally, I would love to hear some of her original work along with some Pat Benatar covers. I'd buy that CD in a heartbeat. Good luck, Sisely! I hope you will thrill us again soon.

when sisely was dancing im sorry to say my eyes were on her, she did AMAZING.

I am so happy she is gone
    She seemed like she though she was right all the time, I just couldnt stand her.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast