+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anastacia

Anastacia

Name: Anastacia

Hometown: San Francisco, California

Current Location: West Hollywood, California

I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

This is the bi---y one of the group. The most trained and one of the oldest, so she is already getting ticked off at the other girls who are not as "good" as she is. I think she needs to work on her hair, it looks fried. She has the best body and in terms of talent, she should win, but I don't know if she is the best fit.

I love the this girl,but her body shape is a little too big for PCD.
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

she looks like scary spice meets tia carrere (sp?).. I personally am not a fan of her, I hate her attitude, and her hair doesn't exude sexiness to me, just nasty fro... I think that in terms of looks though, she's probably the best fit for the group, she's exotic, and different, and I have a feeling that she will go far
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I don't care for her.
    I don't think she's a particularly good dancer or singer, and I don't like her look either - to me she's just dead weight.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

She's my second favorite. I love her!

I think sh is just ok. She didn't stand out in her group at all. She was in the easiest group to llok in as well. Her hair needs to be majorly worked on. too much of a distraction to me!

She looks great and dances great, but after the show the other night I really didn't like her voice.

This girl is getting worse, not better in my opinion. The makeover did not tame her hair and that makes her stand out in a bad way. Her voice is really low and she has no stage prescence. Lil'Kim was trying really hard to give her good comments. You really worked the pole? Just call her a stripper, kick her out and be one with it.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2289811;
    Lil'Kim was trying really hard to give her good comments. You really worked the pole? Just call her a stripper, kick her out and be one with it.
    Well the Pussycat Dolls have their roots in stripping...oh, I'm sorry, burlesque.
    I quite like Anastacia. And I love her hair.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast