+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anastacia

Pretty girl, horrible voice.

I actually think she is getting worse each week. I don't get her appeal at all. She looks way to big to fit in with the PCD's and her voice is horrible. She is one of the better dancers, but she is just not good enough overall to last much longer.

Hate her personality, hate her ridiculously big hair. As to her talent, she is kind of okay--nothing really special about her or any wow factor that would make me think she is a shoo in for this.

So far, it looks like she's gonna be the winner. She's calm, cool and could stand to lose 5 lbs. I also agree she looks like a goddess...way to go Anastacia.
    BE YOUR OWN LEADER...the king is dead!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by kimanis;2315297;
    So far, it looks like she's gonna be the winner. She's calm, cool and could stand to lose 5 lbs. I also agree she looks like a goddess...way to go Anastacia.
    I agree that she is a goddess, but I don't think she'll win because she won't fit in with the rest of the PDs. The one time I saw them perform--on tv--it seemed that the lead girl (Nicole S?) could really sing, and the rest of them were there to provide some backup and a lot of T&A. Unless Anastacia could take over as lead singer, or become some kind of co-lead, she wouldn't blend in with the rest. But maybe they could find some way to use her....

When I think of Anastacia, I think Polka Dots. All the rest of the girls are in Plaid and she is the Polka Dots. She just doesn't fit in. She is way too tall to look good in the group and she doesn't have a very good singing voice. I agree that she is beautiful, although she really needs to tame down her hair, but I really can't buy her in a group of much shorter women.

The one thing about the PCD's is that they are all very similar in size, just have different looks. To me it is who fits that.

Re: Anastacia

I saw the PCD's when they opened for Christina Aguilera. I got to go backstage briefly, and it was just as they were coming back after performing. Those girls are tiny..and I do mean tiny!! As in stature and weight. I think the majority of the girls on the show are pretty petite as well. Anastacia looks healthy and taller than the rest, not fat at all. I think if you were to meet her in real life, it would be surprising how much smaller she is in person. Look how teeny Nicole Richie looks next to Paris Hilton!

I was sorry that Anastacia left before Asia and Melissa S, but I really think she didn't fit in with the rest of the girls. She was really just too tall compared to the other girls. It made her stick out. She is a very beautiful woman and a very good dancer, but I really couldn't see her as a PCD.

Don't worry about it Ana girl. You're a pretty and a talented girl.
    Last edited by miadora; 04-11-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2324732;
    I was sorry that Anastacia left before Asia and Melissa S, but I really think she didn't fit in with the rest of the girls. She was really just too tall compared to the other girls. It made her stick out. She is a very beautiful woman and a very good dancer, but I really couldn't see her as a PCD.
    I must agree with you there, Anastacia is gorgeous and reminds me of an Amazon, big and beautiful. She would stick out like a sore thumb if she had to join the PCD's furthermore performed as a backup dancer. Robin and the other judges made the right decision sending her home, they really were saving her further trauma.
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast