+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Asia

Re: Asia

I am sooo confused... why on Earth would they give the winner such a negative edit?! And I see that they're going to do a second season. How many girls could they possibly need in the group. It's just WEIRD!

-H-

OMG! I am so disappointed that Asia Won! that *beep*...She should have been kicked out a long time ago. Her singing is always off. Her attitude sucks. I knew she was might win because they were showing her kid throughout the whole show. Probably to pull in the sympathetic fans. I totally hate this chic. what BS...Now, she will be even more cocky. She probably beat up all the original PCD..lol I will never be a fan of hers. I am so disappointed with PCD..

Quote Originally Posted by -H-;2350939;
    OMG! I am so disappointed that Asia Won! that *beep*...She should have been kicked out a long time ago. Her singing is always off. Her attitude sucks. I knew she was might win because they were showing her kid throughout the whole show. Probably to pull in the sympathetic fans. I totally hate this chic. what BS...Now, she will be even more cocky. She probably beat up all the original PCD..lol I will never be a fan of hers. I am so disappointed with PCD..
    I agree with everything you just said.
    I was soooooo disappointed when Robin said her name. I wasn't a huge fan of PCD before, and now I will definitely not be a fan. Ick.

I pegged her to win in the very first episode but as the show went on, she kept going downhill for me. I'm actually shocked she won now since they didn't give her the "winners" edit. She just seems so angry to me and too ready to fight. I don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2350399;
    I'm so happy she won. She deserved it, I'm so happy for her! I now have a newfound obsession with the PCD.
    I know she was the best dancer besides Mariana (nobody was better than her) and Mellisa S. She isn't the best singer but she can carry a tone very well. Her body is just disgustingly sick I might add.

I just don't see this "bad attitude" everybody is talking about she seems nice to me.

FORT Fogey

I am sick of seeing and hearing about these sad teen moms single mothers whatever. Call me crueld, but they made the choice to have sex in their teens.... deal with it! I knew she'd win in the final 4.

I think that this just goes to show how little they expect from the back up PCD's. They didn't pick the strongest singer or the strongest dancer. They picked someone ok, that looks pretty good as long as she doesn't make those weird rabbit faces.

Her edit was one that would lead very few viewers root for her. I can't get over how much she complained about hating other girls and having to hang out with them. What in her personality or performance read PCD?

What the heck is a PCD anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2352611;
    I am sick of seeing and hearing about these sad teen moms single mothers whatever. Call me crueld, but they made the choice to have sex in their teens.... deal with it! I knew she'd win in the final 4.
    A lot of people have sex when they are teenagers but some are unlucky and get pregnant.

I don't know from personal experience but I'm sure its something difficult to deal with. Many teens like Asia would give up and fall victim to the system but she hasn't and thats good.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2352923;
    I think that this just goes to show how little they expect from the back up PCD's. They didn't pick the strongest singer or the strongest dancer. They picked someone ok, that looks pretty good as long as she doesn't make those weird rabbit faces.

Her edit was one that would lead very few viewers root for her. I can't get over how much she complained about hating other girls and having to hang out with them. What in her personality or performance read PCD?

What the heck is a PCD anyway?
    But the strongest singer couldn't dance and the strongest dancer couldn't sing, so you have to pick the next best thing which was Asia.

Im not disappointed that she won, I wish all the girls luck. At the end of the day they all realized the stress and pressure they were under and still remained friends. And us we're left hating because of what we were allowed to see, by the way in Chelsea's interview she did say that Asia helped her in her dances.
    Long story short... they lived this, they're still friends why try make them each other's enemies
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

+ Reply to Thread