+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Asia

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

Re: Asia

I dont like the way Asia sings but she does have a great body for someone that has a baby

Quote Originally Posted by miyam210;2342747;
    If I am a current member of the PCD or part of the management, Asia is the last girl I would choose. She seems like a nasty, immature, jealous, foul-mouth and vulgar girl. Such a pity because like it or not she is a very talented dancer. She is also hard headed and does not take advice well. Remember Ron Fair already told her about her finger tapping mannerism? But does she listen and correct it? Nooooooo!! She likes to ignore everything because she thinks she could do no wrong. It is always about her, her and her.
    I watched every episode of this show and how you described Asia is way off and out of line. Who as she shown any jealousy towards? When did she ever act immature? Who did she ever show any nasty attitude towards? How is she vulgar? Please make me understand because I clearly do not.

Asia only looks vulgar, I still hate her eye make up! I think out of the remaining girls, Asia has the best personality edit, in the first episode, she was shown making fun of Chelsea along with Melissa S and then the drama with Sisely, but throughout the show, she has progressed and showed self improvement. I don't particularly want her to win, but I definitely prefer her over Melissa R. Chelsea is the winner in my eyes!

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miyam210;2342747;
    If I am a current member of the PCD or part of the management, Asia is the last girl I would choose. She seems like a nasty, immature, jealous, foul-mouth and vulgar girl. Such a pity because like it or not she is a very talented dancer. She is also hard headed and does not take advice well. Remember Ron Fair already told her about her finger tapping mannerism? But does she listen and correct it? Nooooooo!! She likes to ignore everything because she thinks she could do no wrong. It is always about her, her and her.
    And to add to backing up your list (heh)
    She also totally and completely ignored vocal coach Valerie Moorehead's advice if Im not wrong. Hello Robin hired that lady to coach you guys, and shes not cheap that one, she trains some stars as well and she only had 1 session with each girl. She wanted to correct asia and Asia just got mad and decided that she knew better and she would just be her.

Yeah uh talented dancer... maybe... shes not half as talented a dancer as Mareila and out of all the girls who made it to the house, Asia is for sure not the top 3 dancers. Siscly and Melissa R even dance better than she does.

You're right about her thinking she can do no wrong too... I mean, she was mad that they dare serve the girls sandwich for lunch. How dare they? Do they not know this new york girl needs burgers and fries? *rolls eyes* she needs to get over herself... and if they let this one win, i think and sincerely hope that many many fans and admirers of the PCD would get over them fast before they watch the steady and grotesque decline of PCD due to the presence of asia.

FORT Fanatic

I'm think Asia and Chelsea are both a lot more interesting than Melissa R, although MR is a cutie. If they primarily want a trained dancer, they'll go with Asia. It seems as if she might be a nightmare to work with, although the fact that she started helping Chelsea with the choreography is in her favor, and may show some growth. And Ron Fair actually praised her singing last time, which may be a significant point since he's been her biggest critic until now.

I think Asia deserves some credit. She's managed to make the final 4. At such a young age and as a single mom she certainly isn't letting her dreams go. She's doing a good job. But I don't think she'll win.

Are any of the other Pussycat dolls mothers? Can she honestly do the travel and hard work and be away from her child on a permanent basis? Has anyone questioned that yet?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I think she slipped into the final 3 under the radar. I mean if she had not won that challenge a few weeks ago I think she would have gone home then. I just dont see this girl having what it takes to be a part of a well known girl group. And she is soooo irritating.

tv addict.....

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2343527;
    I dont like the way Asia sings but she does have a great body for someone that has a baby
    it really bugs me with her hand thing when she holds the mic.. i know shes trying to stay on beat.. but shes got to do something else.. its annoying.. :nono

How did the worst off all the girls I saw win?!? HOW. She was awful. Oh, and i agree with the whole mic tapping thing...it in un necessary and makes her look retarted because even with all the tapping she still cant sing.

I'm so happy she won. She deserved it, I'm so happy for her! I now have a newfound obsession with the PCD.

+ Reply to Thread