+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Asia

Re: Asia

She doing good,but I must agree with Sisley.
    She looks like a drag queen while she was performing.
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2328581;
    I dont think she is a terrible singer her style of singing is different as was Sisely (who was more "rocker"). Asia's style is more "r&b" or "diva" as is her dancing.
    I don't think she's a terrible singer either--all the finalists were talented (kind of abnormal for reality shows these days *cough*Sanjaya*cough*). She's just not as talented when it comes to singing as the remaining other contestants.

For me, Asia performs like the girl at the talent show trying to show the audience just how GREAT she is, rather than actually entertaining the audience. Same with Melissa S. Melissa R, and Chelsea, on the other hand, perform to actually entertain the audience.

And yes, Ron Fair may be overly critical but the man always speaks the truth.

And I HATE Asia's spastic fingers on the mike!!!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I can't stop looking at Asia's fingers on the mike. What does that do? Does it help her keep the rhythm? It is so distracting.

I have not been a fan of hers from the beginning because I just don't like her attitude. I am hoping she or Melissa S are the next to go.

I can't see her actually winning the competition, because she really does not have the talent to back up her attitude. She is entering into a group, when she hates being around other girls. No way will they pick her!

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2329042;
    For me, Asia performs like the girl at the talent show trying to show the audience just how GREAT she is, rather than actually entertaining the audience. Same with Melissa S. Melissa R, and Chelsea, on the other hand, perform to actually entertain the audience.

And yes, Ron Fair may be overly critical but the man always speaks the truth.

And I HATE Asia's spastic fingers on the mike!!!
    You totally nailed it.. I was thinking how to explain what I felt about her but you got it! For someone so mediocre and 'showy' she sure has quite the ego.
    She thinks she's got it so she'll never take any criticism well... aside from that she needs to learn how to be humble.
    And the food thing... uhhhhhh maybe you should try eating something healthy or all those burgers are gonna catch up! She's so smug

With time she be better. She seems to forced than natural. But i can see her in the group.

Something bothers me with Asia.

She looks like a PCD. She dances like one. Her voice is okays.

But she has a stuck up attitude. And there's something I don't like about her.

I never really did. She just wants to prove that shes better than everybody else.

And she has a kid and hses only 18. I don't think she's experienced enuff and she will crack under pressure.

She has a kid factors in umm how? Anyway I like Chelsea the most but she can't dance. Of the rest I have to say that I think Asia will make it because too me all the others already have someone in the current group who is their type. I don't see an Asia in the PCD already so she probably has a little bit of an advantage. The fingers on the mic and the fluctuating voice during the songs needs to improve though. She sings well if not great, but she tries to much to make her voice go through a range.

Her attitude will hold her back from the win, that and Ron Fair clearly won't let her in. She has to much diva negativity in her how is she going to possibly deal with the long hours and travelling and the other PCDs

k I don't think I made much sense there.. she seems like the type of girl that doesn't have many girlfriends so being in a group with 6 girls is a bad idea.

+ Reply to Thread