+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia

Oops! I said Indian when referring to Asia when I should have written Native....sorry, no offense meant by that.
    BE YOUR OWN LEADER...the king is dead!

Re: Asia

Why is Ron Fair so unfair?
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2324899;
    Why is Ron Fair so unfair?
    What do you mean? In what ways do you see him as being unfair?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2325550;
    He hates Asia!
    It's pretty obvious.
    Oh well....I couldn't care less since I don't like her either.....
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2325550;
    Because he doesnt like her, how can you be a judge without being fair, I think last episode was her best.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2326896;
    Because he doesnt like her, how can you be a judge without being fair, I think last episode was her best.
    I think he's being completely fair--his comments are always dead on. She WAS off on the vocal and she DOES have that annoying finger-tapping-on-the-mic habit. And he's being just as critical of the other girls. It's not like he's gushing love for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2327153;
    I think he's being completely fair--his comments are always dead on. She WAS off on the vocal and she DOES have that annoying finger-tapping-on-the-mic habit. And he's being just as critical of the other girls. It's not like he's gushing love for anyone.
    I stand by my view hes doesnt like her and is extra critical of her, everytime she performs the cameras go on Ron Fair and his face says it all. Like I said before in my opinion her last performance were was good, he said she is good singer but....

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2327153;
    oh man, I am SO glad I am not the only one who noticed that! She may be the most overrated one on this whole show. Her voice anoys me, she is not all that cute in my opinion, and seriously, why the finger waves when she sings? Does she think it will somehow make her more diva-liscious? All it did was have me burst out laughing on the couch whenever she sings. It was a good distraction from the weirdness of her voice.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2327215;
    I stand by my view hes doesnt like her and is extra critical of her, everytime she performs the cameras go on Ron Fair and his face says it all. Like I said before in my opinion her last performance were was good, he said she is good singer but....
    You're welcome to think he's picking on her, just like I'm welcome to point out he's not. Cameras go to him when she's singing to show he's displeased with her singing--and I think rightfully so. She's the weakest singer remaining--Chelsea, Melissa R and Melissa S would all kick her butt in a sing-off. Ron is, after all, a record producer, so he's more concerned with the quality of their voices than he is with their dance moves.

I dont think she is a terrible singer her style of singing is different as was Sisely (who was more "rocker"). Asia's style is more "r&b" or "diva" as is her dancing.

+ Reply to Thread