+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia

I don't think she is that talented and I wonder where all the love is coming from. I don't like her attitude either. As for her look, she is a pretty girl, but very young looking and it makes me have visions of my daughter (who just started high school) prancing around in an overly sexy way and such--not something I want to think about.

I really like her. I think she's got the voice, she's got the looks, and she's got the dance moves. I don't think she's bitchy at all. If someone was saying something about me, I would confront the person. I don't blame her.

I have been very harsh on this young lady, because I don't like the way she has been acting. She acts like she doesn't want to start any drama, but she has been bad mouthing other girls in her confessionals and we have seen her make fun of Chelsea numerous times. She also has this thing she does with her mouth that totally repulses me. We call this look the "bunny face" when my 17-month niece and 18-month old nephew do it. When she scrunches up her nose and looks like she is going to breathe very heavily through it and exposes her teeth. It's funny when my niece and nephew do it, it is just freaky to me when she does it. And everytime she makes this face the camera cuts to it and I am not sure why. It is not flattering at all.

I dont know, i have heard her talk about wanting hit Sisely for calling what she said, but didnt hear her say anything about Chelsea, I did see her laugh when Chelsea was dancing, I think I kind laughed too, but I like Chelsea.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

After last night, just more reasons to dislike this girl. She is such a whiner. I would hate to be stuck with her for any amount of time. \

Once again, she was very weak in the performance, but they barely acknowledge it. Lil' Kim even said she is her favorite.

I just don't get it!

I think her 2 front teeth are too big for her mouth. The bunny look drives me crazy, and it seems to happen whenever she is unhappy or pouting. Don't remember ever actually seeing her smile. The horrible grammar that she uses doesn't help either....

FORT Newbie
    I think she could make it somewhere but i think she should look somewhere where she is not going to be required to travel constantly. She has a young child at home who is going to need a mother in their life. I can understand she wants to provide for her kid but money can never make up for the lost time. Just my thoughts.....

The confessionals don't bother me, people irritate you and you need to verbalize it and get it off your chest. Its her sense of entittlement, her divatude that is annoying. That and when the stylist put that gold eyeshadow on her she looks awful. The makeup they are using is too much and she looks horrid.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was really hoping that Asia was going home this week...you can just tell she was raised by drag queens on a McDiet no less. However, they showed a glimpse of her without the makeup and teased hair and I gasped.....I saw a beautiful black/indian princess with the most gorgeous long, curly hair... WOW! Why can't PCD let her be natural?? Her contrived sexy look is nasty and NOT dragalicious!
    BE YOUR OWN LEADER...the king is dead!

Quote Originally Posted by kimanis;2315328;
    I was really hoping that Asia was going home this week...you can just tell she was raised by drag queens on a McDiet no less. However, they showed a glimpse of her without the makeup and teased hair and I gasped.....I saw a beautiful black/indian princess with the most gorgeous long, curly hair... WOW! Why can't PCD let her be natural?? Her contrived sexy look is nasty and NOT dragalicious!
    I am not a fan of Asia's, but I agree with your post. Without makeup she looked like a totally different person. She looked pretty.

+ Reply to Thread