+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia

Ok, I offically hate this girl. She is such a jerk and her talent is way too miniscule for her to have such a chip on her shoulder. They spent way too much time focusing on her this week. I hope this means she is next to go.

For her to complain about the girls always "hating" on her. I guess it has nothing to do with her hateful attitude. She is the one who was bashing Melissa R. in the tryouts. She also makes fun of Chelsea's dancing every ep. Oh yeah, she's a sweet girl who is just trying to catch a break

I don't get why Robin likes her at all, she can't sing and she is not even attractive. With her schrunched up nose and mouth that doesn't close. She looks like she is constantly making a bunny face. It always freaks me out when people have lips that can't cover up their teeth. I don't know why but I just can't stand it. I am constantly yelling in my head "shut your mouth!"

If she was actually a nice person maybe I wouldn't feel this way, but she only seems to be happy at other people's expense.

She is the very definition of ugly to me in appearance and personality. the fact that she has had to court in the past for fighting other girls tells me that she has real issues. If she HATES being around other girls so much why is she trying out for PCD's?

I dont get that vibe from her at all, I like her, IMHO Sisely seems the most messed up one, who got pleasure from picking on others.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I agreed with everything kimrs said... Asia just needs to go. She's ugly, and that eye make up she slaps on looks hideous, she does look like a drag queen, not to insult drag queens of course. I hope she gets the boot soon.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2300380;
    If she HATES being around other girls so much why is she trying out for PCD's?
    That is a very good point. And if she hates being around competitive girls, how is it she's a Knicks City Dancer? Isn't that a whole group of girls dancing for the Knicks? I just don't like her all that much. She is only good for the drawing room drama, and is barely meh on the stage.

FORT Newbie
    Hi! I'm new. I've been trying to post, but I don't think it was going through. I hope this works! Getting to the post...
    I'm surprised Asia is a dancer for the Knicks -- I'm not that impressed with the way she moves. Considering the only PCD who really sings is Nicole, the voice isn't as important as the dancing and looks I guess and Asia has kind of a weird pointy face. Among those still standing, she should be the next to go. Also, I'm so tired of her talking about doing this for her kid. I just scream "Who Cares!" at my screen everytime I see that.

Oh, it says 2 posts for me so I guess one went through. Yeah!
    Last edited by Latis; 03-28-2007 at 06:28 PM. Reason: adding

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Well, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who wants to bitch slap this chick. I don't care for her voice OR her dancing OR her whiny "why me" b.s.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I didnt think Asia was that cute either, something about her face looks off and she thinks she is the bomb.

All of the girls had on the same silver looking eyeshadow, I dont understand all the Asia hate,she is not ugly, and I only heard her mention her little girl once. come on give the girl a break.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2301791;
    All of the girls had on the same silver looking eyeshadow, I dont understand all the Asia hate,she is not ugly, and I only heard her mention her little girl once. come on give the girl a break.
    It may be the way she's being edited, but Asia comes across as whiny. No, she isn't ugly, she's actually a very pretty girl. But, she IS young and seems to talk about high school a lot.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Yes she is very young, and a bit whiny, if I'm not wrong there are a few girls who are 18, but Asia seems most immature of the group. , but I have to give her credit for wanting to avoid drama, (and not being the stereotypical black girl) so far this group of girls seem to get along okay.

+ Reply to Thread