+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia

I did not like her once I saw the show. She is one of the insecure ones that we are going to have to listen to all her whining until they finally send her home.

FORT Fogey
    She looked atrocious in the show.

she's the best looking one...gone baby moma

well she looked MUCH better tonight, and I think if she didn't have a baby she'd have a chance, but I can't see her making the group with a little kid, they will be traveling too much, and away from home too much, it would break her
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Ok, she is the one who is going to annoy us with all her crying until they finally send her home. Seriously, if she hadn't won the challenge, she would have gone home last night. Ron Fair (?) was completely unimpressed by her.

-~Sarah~Jael~Brittany~- Twisted*wORDS's Avatar
    I Like Asia, Shes cool..Im like impressed that shes a mom and can still go on..Thats hard and Im like go Asia..I think she is probably the best dancer, and Mariela is too..Also I like her vocals even if they didnt show on the previous episode..

Yet another week she sucks in the competition. She doesn't stand out at all and her singing was horrible. If her group had lost, she was easily going home. I just can't be a fan of this girl. I wish she would stop pursing her lips and scrunching up her nose. Someone needs to tell her that is not an attractive face to make.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2289806;
    Yet another week she sucks in the competition. She doesn't stand out at all and her singing was horrible. If her group had lost, she was easily going home. I just can't be a fan of this girl. I wish she would stop pursing her lips and scrunching up her nose. Someone needs to tell her that is not an attractive face to make.
    I think she is different and sexy, but she's a bit of a hot mess. The Geffen exec hit the nail on the head when he said she's a talent but doesn't have a clue about what to do with it. She definitely stands out, but I'm not sure it's in a good way--she's just bigger than the others, and the giant hair makes that more apparent. Her sexiness is a bit matronly (in a women's prison guard kind of way)--she's all woman, not a shred of girl left.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2290140;
    I think she is different and sexy, but she's a bit of a hot mess. The Geffen exec hit the nail on the head when he said she's a talent but doesn't have a clue about what to do with it. She definitely stands out, but I'm not sure it's in a good way--she's just bigger than the others, and the giant hair makes that more apparent. Her sexiness is a bit matronly (in a women's prison guard kind of way)--she's all woman, not a shred of girl left.

Are you referring to Asia or Anastacia?
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2297559;
    [/B]

Are you referring to Asia or Anastacia?
    Boy, I must've gotten my threads all mixed up. This was all about Anastacia. As far as Asia goes, I'm not a big fan of her voice. In the Don't Cha challenge, she had very strange phrasing.

+ Reply to Thread