+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Asia

FORT Fogey

Re: Asia

BIG, HUGE, BREAKING NEWS!

According to MediaTakeOut, ASIA has been kicked out of PCD! Things were apparently not working well with her; "According to the insider, Asia had some "family concerns" that came between her and the group. The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, "It wasn't really working with Asia, so [the group] decided to go in a different direction ... Aubrey's really excited to be a part of it." She is being replaced by Aubrey O'Day of DANITY KANE!

DAY-um!
    Who wants to bet that "family concern" was her baby?
    SO glad she's not gonna ruin PCD.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

while i am glad that Asia left the group to pursue a solo career, its pretty lame of PCD/Robin/producers/etc that they said the winner would be part of the group, and when they realized that Asia was not a popular candidate they made every attempt to isolate her, she was not mention on the officiate site at all, even as the winner of the tv show, they made no effort to keep Asia in their group.

When they came down to the two or three finalists, they should have allowed the viewers - US- to vote for them. Asia never would've won that way. I hope they learned their mistake and not choose someone they don't want to deal with next time.

Next Pussycat Doll snubs opportunity :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Doug Elfman

I was never an Asia fan and since they are rerunning the eps on Sundays it just reminds me how horrible she was. I am more shocked that Aubrey would join the PCD's as mentioned in an earlier post. Guess Danity Kane really is dead?

I don't think Aubrey is joining the pussycat dolls, from what I interpreted, she is going to be a judge on the next season of search for the next...well...not doll, but the search for the new three girls that would be make the band "Girlicious", not actually join PCD.

I don't know about in the US, but in Canada (on Much Music) they re-run this show non-stop. I believe we are on about the 7th airing of the entire series. As much as I loved the show it's getting really annoying now.

They just started to rerun the show here. I'm not even interested in rewatching it.

Seeing the reruns just makes me mad. This past week we saw the episode where Jamie went home. Can anyone remind me why she was deemed not able to stand out in the crowd? I loved Jamie! I definitely liked her more than Asia! Especially when this was yet another week when Ron Fair talked about how much he didn't like Asia.

+ Reply to Thread