+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Asia

Re: Asia

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2355203;
    I meant to but unprotected sex. You might not believe it but a lot of teenagers have unprotected sex.
    Just because they do, doesn't mean they should.
    There is no excuse.
    If you're gonna have sex, be smart about it.
    Trust me, I'm a teenager. I know the truth of that statement.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2355394;
    Just because they do, doesn't mean they should.
    There is no excuse.
    If you're gonna have sex, be smart about it.
    Trust me, I'm a teenager. I know the truth of that statement.
    I didn't make an excuse for anyone did I no I didn't, I'm against it myself but the consequences of unprotected sex are stds, pregnacies and other type of emotional damages. Its the individual that will make take care of business or don't and Asia is taking care of whats important and not running away or falling prey to the system.

I'm not trying to start things with you but you have no right to judge anyone about there decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2355361;
    Mariela. Her name is Mariela. Mariela. haha.
    Lol I'm sorry having a bad day.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2355481;
    Lol I'm sorry having a bad day.
    Haha, don't be sorry; it's fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2355200;
    Melissa R wasn't a great singer and her dancing was always in the shadow of Melissa S and Asia.

Melissa R is very forgettable and quit view people would even care if she won or lose.
    How was Melissa forgettable?
    I' not even a fan (I'm a Chelsea lover) but I'm sure that isn't true.
    Melissa R was by FAR the most popular of the Final 3, even though she was hardly ever given screen time. Which says a lot.
    Melissa R got praised for her dancing more than Asia and Melissa S, so I don't she how she was really in their shadow.
    Sorry, but the truth is that anyway you try and spin it, Melissa was the better contender. I honestly think they didn't choose her simply because in that last performance she looked too much like Nicole.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I guess Asia winning just proves that there can only be one real singer in the PCD and they were just looking for another glorified backup girl.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2355534;
    Melissa R was by FAR the most popular of the Final 3, even though she was hardly ever given screen time. Which says a lot.
    Melissa R got praised for her dancing more than Asia and Melissa S, so I don't she how she was really in their shadow.
    Sorry, but the truth is that anyway you try and spin it, Melissa was the better contender. I honestly think they didn't choose her simply because in that last performance she looked too much like Nicole.
    Exactly, I strongly agree. Alot of people like Melissa R and she was definitely one of the judges' fave too. I suspect it was obvious how likeable she is and how easily she would be a fans favourite, hence the very little screentime.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2355573;
    I guess Asia winning just proves that there can only be one real singer in the PCD and they were just looking for another glorified backup girl.
    Yeps, good luck to the pussycat dolls... Asia hopefully hasnt broken all their bones yet. I'd love to see her face flipping out as she reads all these comments here ... you call that representation of "strong independent women" ? lol... I mean sure I can take the BS of bubble gum pop, I'd close one eye even 2 but this girl obviously has so much anger issues, needs to go back to high school and learn how to speak some proper English.

I really cant see why they would let her win this.. so strange.

Hey guys! I'm a new FORT poster!

I watched this show from the beginning, and it was very obvious that Asia was getting the winner's edit throughout the competition! Even when I thought her attitude was horrible, or her singing was off-key, they continued to keep her around and show more and more footage of her each week.

I was a Chelsea fan all the way, but when I was watching the "new" PCD perform together for the first time, I thought to myself... "I wonder if Chelsea could even have done that whole routine without making a fool of herself on stage?!"

During that performance, we heard Asia sing... Oh... Nothing? Chelsea's talent would have been lost in that group, for sure.

I had to admit that Asia does capture the stage when she performs. But she isn't the best singer and was probably the most immature of the group. But she will be able to grow with the PCD. She won't be up front every time.

So I'm happy that a young mom has made her dreams come true.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Good for Asia. Im glad she won

+ Reply to Thread