+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea

CCL

Re: Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2344480;
    Chelsea is so pretty, she stands out in the group all the time, especially after they gave her that hair cut.
    She looks great with bangs. Whereas Melissa S just looked bad with bangs. I can't remember if Melissa S had the bangs to begin with or not, though.

I am so so so so so so glad Robin was rooting for Chelsea, I like Robin and I think Robin likes Chelsea. She so obviously noticed the snark Melissa S was giving Chelsea.. and im so thankful they kept chelsea over her provocator.
    I can't say that I love Robin. I do love Chelsea, though Chelsea was often spotted smirking at Melissa S as well so...though Melissa S did seem to be the far snarkier of the two.

Making her sing Xtina songs is just weird... she did it before and they already knew she tends to just emulate Xtina.. its like they were just out to see what she would do with the song.. but not changing the arrangement and stuff doesnt give poor chelsea much to work with.
    It's almost as if they were trying to sabotage her. I wonder what she would have been like if she had to sing Melissa S's song.

You know, I have a feeling that Chelsea might just pull a win out of the bag. She's a great singer and while she may not be the best dancer she is certainly not horrible. I wouldn't count her out just yet.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2345267;
    You know, I have a feeling that Chelsea might just pull a win out of the bag. She's a great singer and while she may not be the best dancer she is certainly not horrible. I wouldn't count her out just yet.
    Ron Fair has said some things about recording that make me wonder if they want to branch out with a second lead singer for recording purposes. If so, Chelsea is their girl. And if she can more or less hold her own now with almost no dance training, she'll be able to do much better in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2345267;
    I do love Chelsea, though Chelsea was often spotted smirking at Melissa S as well so...though Melissa S did seem to be the far snarkier of the two.
    The difference to me is that Melissa S. initiated the snarkiness and was unrelenting in her open criticism of Chelsea. I thought Chelsea handled it very well, we never heard her say, "well I'm a better singer than Melissa S." She never criticized Melissa's skill or talent. Chelsea just focused on getting her whole package together and whenever she received positive reinforcement or praise, she looked over at Melissa as if to say "see, I'm doing just fine, so knock the negativity off."

I'm loving Chelsea! I think she's got the best voice and great presence on stage. As well she portrays a pussycat doll to a T. Sure, her dancing sucked. But she's certainly working at it to make her dream come true. She showed a lot of potential there in not giving up and she's catching up fast.

I hope she wins!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Chelsea must win!!! Team Chelsea loud and proud!!!

Unfortunately, i got to go back to work now...*sigh* I hope chelsea wins!!! Anyone but Melissa R!

FORT Newbie

I hope asia wins so Chelsea could go solo :] (Chelsea Fan)

tv addict.....

i am sooo excited!!! i want to know who wins now.....

i hope its chelsea!!!!!

I really like Chelsea too.
    I hope she wins, who cares if she can't dance, they can totally get her professional training.
    Go Chelsea!

FORT Newbie

it was nice seeing ron smiling to chelseas performance! maybe he should sign her

I think in the long run that Chelsea will be a better solo artist or smaller group singer. I don't think being the #6 back up for the PCD's is that great an accomplishment for someone that sounds and looks like her. I only hope that this exposure leads to a real future in the music industry. She certainly got an amazingly positive edit!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast