+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea

FORT Fogey
    God I HATE that choreographer--he's STILL riding Chelsea this next episode:

Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll - Yahoo! TV

Melissa R was my favourite but now it's Chelsea. I love this girl!

I don't get why they are so harsh on Chelsea's dancing. When I see her in the performances I don't think she looks that bad. She is a very cute girl and her voice is amazing. I am sooo glad she stayed this week.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2312688;
    I don't get why they are so harsh on Chelsea's dancing. When I see her in the performances I don't think she looks that bad. She is a very cute girl and her voice is amazing. I am sooo glad she stayed this week.
    I think her dancing is barely adequate right now, but she's the best singer by far. And when she gets on stage, she commands it. One question is whether they WANT someone who is outstanding, like Chelsea and Anastacia, or someone who would blend into the backdrop, like Melissa R. (Please, NOT Asia or Melissa S, the mean girls.)

Re: Chelsea

I really don't like Chelsea. Sure she has the best voice, but she can't dance and has zero sex appeal. And she's just as bitchy as all the other girls, but still acts all superior in her confessionals. She has stayed for way too long.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HelloRaven;2328168;
    I really don't like Chelsea. Sure she has the best voice, but she can't dance and has zero sex appeal. And she's just as bitchy as all the other girls, but still acts all superior in her confessionals. She has stayed for way too long.
    I think she's being set up for a big fall. I really like her, but she's not the total package. (However, I strongly disagree she's got no sex appeal--she beats both Asia and Melissa S. in my book ...)

I think Chelsea is beautiful. I agree that she has been just as catty as the other girls, but I still like her more than Asia and Melissa S.

I think she will make it to the finals, but she won't win.

If you look at where PCD started Chelsea is it... she's got that classic look. Plus I'm sure when they pick someone they want to have some songs on the new album showcasing what a good decision they made.. Mel R's voice wouldn't make the same impact.

Chelsea is amazing love her.

I think it comes down to an earlier statement robin made. is it easier to teach someone to dance or sing? presumably the winner won't join the tour right away, but will go into the studio with them. there will be plenty of time to work with Chelsea on her dancing. Robin even said she is amazed by how quickly Chelsea as a non-dancer learns the moves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast