+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jaime

PA is still in it! go Jamie go! I think she is the most genuine of the girls. She even looks prettier than she did last week. I hope she sticks around for a lomg time! Go Jamie!

Jamie! I am so sorry to see her go. I thought she looked great last night. She stands out to me. I think that Sisely should have gone home. Jamie was robbed.

CCL
    I think she was a bit too plain jane for them. Not unique enough, plus the whole "not enough confidence" factor. I quite liked her myself. I definitely would have sent home some of the others before her.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I really wish she could of had another week at least to prove she was good enough. I'm sad to see her go she was one of my favoriates.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

I was crying last night! Jaime was such a sweetie, I loved her!

Jaime was so robbed, I HATE Sisely.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I was sorry to see Jaime go - I though she was unique and down to earth.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She has a good voice and can dance, but she just doesn't have the look or the personality that jumps out. I agree with the cut.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

she was my favorite, i wish Sisely would have gone home. Jamie sang way better and performed better than her

FORT Regular
    Jaime was by far the best looking of the contestants, the producers agree since they put her in the middle of every shot and focus on her whenever the group is doing a dance for a promo commercial, etc. Best looking, great singer and dancer, nice girl doesn't stand out with some crazy personality, she would have been perfect for the pussycat dolls. The Dolls don't want the new girl trying to dominate the group in any way, she should act quiet and be the 7th girl of 7. Jaime's elimination over Sisely made zero sense.

The show is obviously rigged, they keep Sisely around for drama and ratings, obviously no guys must be watching since the producers decided to get rid of the only eye candy in Jaime. Out of the six current Dolls, one, Melody, is half black and half hispanic and there are no other blacks or hispanics in the group but plenty of other ethnicities. In fact they were so desperate to cast a black or hispanic Doll that they only heard Melody sing and hired her without even knowing if she could dance, etc. The producers will probably pick a hispanic or black girl, never mind if they don't have the talent, to be in the group to increase their popularity and record sales with a large segment of the population. They want the Dolls to be as diverse as Mariah Carey to appeal to everyone and sell albums and singles.

I agree. Jamie was way too talented to be voted off second. She is gorgeous, could sing and dance. She was definitely the best girl in her group each week. I think she was let go solely for TV drama.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast