+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mariela

Re: Mariela

She was a great dancer, but she couldn't sing. You need to be able to do both to be a PCD. She should pursue a dancing career.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal;2318594;
    She was a great dancer, but she couldn't sing. You need to be able to do both to be a PCD. She should pursue a dancing career.
    lol but most of the PCD dont sing anyways. Its always Nicole!
    Its not too fair to demand a fantastic singer when the PCD arent known for their vocal powress.
    I know I sound like im undermining the pussycat dolls... I really do love and respect them as entertainers but they arent ever gonna be a bunch of Maria Careys. Mariela's last vocal performance was really not convincing unfortunately but she has a nice tone there and I hope if she likes to both sing and dance, that she'd improve and have a chance to do both.

Mariela is the best dancer and a good body.

i LOVED mariela. i loved her legs, her smile, and her hair. i think mariela's magic lies in her natural beauty & talent. the minute they started straightening her hair to fit in to pcd mode, thats when it went wrong.

i honestly think that the only reason why she & anastacia were eliminated is because they were the taller, more big boned girls of the bunch. i dont think the real pcd were even that tall.
    its like mariela mustve been 5'7 and asia, chelsea, and the 2 melissa's were like 4'9.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Fogey

Chelsea was also tall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234