+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa R.

Re: Melissa R.

Although I was a huge Chelsea fan, THIS GIRL should have won. What were they thinking?!?! I hope Melissa R. has success in her life. She seems like a great girl with a good head on her shoulders and a good singing voice too boot!

They really dropped the ball by not picking Melissa R. She was imo the total package of what they were looking for.

Then she all of a sudden got a really bad edit in the last ep, so it was pretty obvious where the ending was going, but BAD CHOICE :nono

I really think that looking too much like Nichole was a big factor in Melissa not getting picked. In her last solo performance, the resemblance was just too much. When Lil Kim and Ron was individually telling Robin something and Robin was like "Yeah!" in both situations, I wouldn't be surprised if they were saying "Man, she looks just like Nicole!"

I loved Melissa. She should've won, I was hoping she would've. At the finale performance during her solo omg she looked soo much like Nicole! I was like oh my god...

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2353173;
    I really think that looking too much like Nichole was a big factor in Melissa not getting picked. In her last solo performance, the resemblance was just too much. When Lil Kim and Ron was individually telling Robin something and Robin was like "Yeah!" in both situations, I wouldn't be surprised if they were saying "Man, she looks just like Nicole!"
    I never noticed the resemblance until the final performance - it was quite noticeable then. I definitely think it could have played a factor in her not getting the job.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Melissa R was definite robbed. My best friend was watching it, and she noted that alot of the contestants are better than some of the existing dolls... Now i like the PCD alot so I would view them above these youngins but I must say Melissa R really has both the look and the talent. I think she's ready as well and is pretty mature for her age. Least she doesnt need anger management like some other people.

Not sure what they were thinking, I thought Robin liked Melissa R.

Melissa was sure a cute little girl, but I think she just needed to be a bit more mature. She sang and danced very well but did not have the same impact on stage as the other two girls when they sang. I hope she gets something good out of this experience and we'll see her somewhere performing.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

she is so darn BEAUTIFUL. i wish there was a fanart thead for PCD girls. i'd LOVE a melissa avi & sig.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Most people I talk to agrees the girls just missing something. She just doesn't have it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2357234;
    Most people I talk to agrees the girls just missing something. She just doesn't have it.

You must be talking to Asia's relatives. hahaha Oh yeah. Thank god Melissa R does not have a bad attitude and was brought up decently. Regarding Asia, you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of the girl. If there is something I hate, it is a girl who curses and uses the 'F' word a lot. Hopefuly, she does not mess up this opportunity that was given to her and cleans up her act fast before they kick her out of the group.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-21-2007, 05:21 AM
  2. 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 02:46 PM