+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa R.

Re: Melissa R.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2342413;
    I hope Melissa R bites it! She is a rude and disrespectful person, how dare she target Asia's daughter in the argument they had during the preview. That was a such a low blow, and I hope she loses, what a b!tch! At this point, I hope Chelsea or Asia will take it over her!

I don't think it's right that Melissa brought up Asia's child in the argument because being a mother shouldn't stop any woman from persuing her dreams. But, I do think that Asia provoked the whole thing and that Melissa's comment was out of sheer frustration.

I think Asia is extremely judgmental and has a victim mentality that makes her think that everyone is wrong but her. You can't use logic and rationale with those people. What Melissa said is wrong, but I can see how someone of Melissa's age would resort to a desparate comment like that when there is nothing you can say to straighten the situation. That doesn't make it right, but I think Asia is the one at fault.

I would hate to have to spend any time with Asia. She seeks out for confrontations and fights, and complain why she always have to deal with them. Duh. I hope she won't win. The other members of PCD are going to really regret the whole thing if Asia wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2343106;
    I don't think it's right that Melissa brought up Asia's child in the argument because being a mother shouldn't stop any woman from persuing her dreams. But, I do think that Asia provoked the whole thing and that Melissa's comment was out of sheer frustration.
    From what we saw in the previews, it was Melissa R bringing something back up they must've fought over earlier, waking up Chelsea in the process... Melissa throwing cheap shots, and being a complete dumbass, its a wonder she wont pursue being a doctor, she probably couldnt even make it as one if she tried. Lord knows I wouldnt want her to touch me or anyone else for that matter. I'm just sad Asia didnt smack her across the face. Melissa R should feel ashamed and humiliated for saying what she said.

Granted, we don't know what started the heated argument, it's plain and simple that Melissa R have no right to bring up Asia's daughter. It was just a cheap thing to do, what a coward! Seeing this, only ensures that Chelsea will win, which is fine with me! I wouldn't mind Asia at this point either, but Melissa R...i just hope she bites it and falls flat on her face.

FORT Newbie

I think the fight probably gave mellisa R. less a change of winning to say the truth..because they dont want a pussycat doll to be so harsh and mean proabably..so it seems like chelsea would have it in the bag..but the thing is i doubt asia is going to win because why would they portray her so badly then..and for the height match with pcd i think chelsea would be the best fit..but im still rooting for mellisa R.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2343166;
    From what we saw in the previews, it was Melissa R bringing something back up they must've fought over earlier, waking up Chelsea in the process... Melissa throwing cheap shots, and being a complete dumbass, its a wonder she wont pursue being a doctor, she probably couldnt even make it as one if she tried. Lord knows I wouldnt want her to touch me or anyone else for that matter. I'm just sad Asia didnt smack her across the face. Melissa R should feel ashamed and humiliated for saying what she said.

Granted, we don't know what started the heated argument, it's plain and simple that Melissa R have no right to bring up Asia's daughter. It was just a cheap thing to do, what a coward! Seeing this, only ensures that Chelsea will win, which is fine with me! I wouldn't mind Asia at this point either, but Melissa R...i just hope she bites it and falls flat on her face.
    :nono So you really prefer a person who yells obscenities, curses and says foul and vulgar words (she used the 'F' word a lot) over one who only voiced out in frustration what a lot of people think about Asia and her leaving her child anyway? Yuck!!! She is the one I would not want to touch with a 10 foot pole. Such a nasty and insecure girl!!!

Can you imagine such foul words coming out of Melissa R's mouth? Granted she should not have said what she did BUT Asia should not have responded that bad. She is mentally unstable and lacks breeding and refinement. If she wins, it would not take long for the PCD and their management to throw her out of the tour bus hahaha She is also hard headed, does not respond well to constructive criticism and is stubborn as a mule. Is it any wonder that she cannot get along with anybody?

At least Melissa R told Asia right in front of her ugly face. Chelsea prefers to be goody-goody in front of the other girls BUT the moment their backs are turned, she does not have any problem whining and complaining about her competitors. I would not mind if she wins though. Anybody but the pouty Asia for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2343166;
    Melissa R should feel ashamed and humiliated for saying what she said.
    Have you heard what Asia was saying? Oh, sorry, you couldn't because so many of her words were beeped out, no one could hear it ;-)

I agree with you, Miyam210. Not picking Asia is best for Asia herself as the PCD and others will through her out of the bus if she wins.

Well...all I can say is im sure every mother would be bleeping things if someone ever brought up their child in such a manner. Like i said, I'm just sad Asia didnt smack that girl across the face.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2343305;
    Well...all I can say is im sure every mother would be bleeping things if someone ever brought up their child in such a manner. Like i said, I'm just sad Asia didnt smack that girl across the face.
    Let's not get mixed up on what Melissa said. She didn't insult Asia's child. Like I said, Melissa did say something wrong, and Asia is entitled to be upset. But the way Asia responded shows her maturity level (very low) and self control (very little).

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2343305;
    You are talking about Asia's mother not raising her properly, right? Asia was the one who kept cursing and saying the 'F' word that had to be bleeped out. Now you are suggesting that being foul mouth is not enough but it is right to be violent too. Do you even know what you are writing about? You are contradicting yourself.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2343314;
    Let's not get mixed up on what Melissa said. She didn't insult Asia's child. Like I said, Melissa did say something wrong, and Asia is entitled to be upset. But the way Asia responded shows her maturity level (very low) and self control (very little).
    Correct, Misaru. The bad words were coming from Asia. Melissa R just voiced out what a lot of people are thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2343314;
    I think Asia's response was justified and then some. Melissa clearly said that to be malicious. I have a nephew, anyone says something about him or refer to him in a malign manner, yeah, I'd loose my temper too.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-21-2007, 05:21 AM
  2. 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 02:46 PM