+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa R.

Re: Melissa R.

I am praying that Melissa R wins! She has been a great competitor and fun to watch all season. She is gorgeous, has an amazing ability to dance and a pretty good voice. I think the smart $$ is on her.

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar

I agree this was a fun show to watch but honestly Melissa. R should win. I like Chelsea and all but Melissa. R has the full package. Chelsea isn't that bad when it comes to dancing. In the last episode my eyes kept going back and forth between Chelsea and Melissa. R. This is going to be a tough Finale.

Agreed, kurishinigami. But I hope Chelsea wins.

Don't get me wrong, I love Milissa the best. But I think Chelsea blends better with the PCD (height wise). She can learn to dance - the fact that someone with no training could dance with the other three and did decent is a good sign that she has potential.

If Melissa wins, I really hope that she goes solo after one album with the PCD.

Meh, I don't see Melissa as a solo artist... I don't think she's unique/talented enough. I'm sure she'd be great with the PCD though.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2340249;
    Agreed, kurishinigami. But I hope Chelsea wins.

Don't get me wrong, I love Milissa the best. But I think Chelsea blends better with the PCD (height wise). She can learn to dance - the fact that someone with no training could dance with the other three and did decent is a good sign that she has potential.

If Melissa wins, I really hope that she goes solo after one album with the PCD.
    Melissa is defintely no strong enough as a performer to go solo.
    Neither is Asia.

Chelsea, however, might have a chance....

I think Melissa would blend in best with PCD, and the best all rounder. Asia is the best dancer, and Chelsea is the best singer - and the best performer too - she truly engages the audience when performing.

I get this really bad feeling that Asia's gonna win though.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

i really hope melissa wins. shes been my favorite sense the beginning (asia was my second)

I hope Melissa R bites it! She is a rude and disrespectful person, how dare she target Asia's daughter in the argument they had during the preview. That was a such a low blow, and I hope she loses, what a b!tch! At this point, I hope Chelsea or Asia will take it over her!

I LOVE Melissa R and I think she's strong enough to be solo. Everytime she sings, I get mezmorized. But maybe it's just me :-) Love her!!!

Asia is definitely not a solo material. I just really don't see why she's still here?!? Why?!?

Chelsea can be solo based on her voice. But I also think she blends the best with the PCD among the three left. Between Melissa and Chelsea, I just think Melissa is too short. When Melissa, Asia, and the bitchy Melissa were dancing behind the PCD, they totally looked like backup dancers, and I don't think it was the dress. All PCD girls are quite bit taller than Melissa. I think Chelsea blends in very well and brings a lot of uniqueness to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2342413;
    I hope Melissa R bites it! She is a rude and disrespectful person, how dare she target Asia's daughter in the argument they had during the preview. That was a such a low blow, and I hope she loses, what a b!tch! At this point, I hope Chelsea or Asia will take it over her!
    i wouldnt be surprised if Asia was the one who started the argument... shes already been at it with Sisley, her sandwich/food, and have admitted to a anger/assault problem

also, does anyone else find it irritating that whenever Asia sings she taps her mic continuously?

whatever, id be happy if melissa r or asia wins (be happier if melissa r wins though )

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2342413;

We do not know what Asia did to provoke her. Granted that was a low blow BUT then Asia should not have responded with foul and vulgar words. She has a dirty mouth and her outburts just show her (Asia) immaturity, lack of class and breeding and overall nastiness as a person. No wonder she has not gotten along with a lot of people even according to her. She is very unlikable and insecure.

If Asia ever wins this, I pity the current members of the PCD. She will just sow chaos and discord with her bad attitude if they do not throw her out of the tour bus first hahaha

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-21-2007, 05:21 AM
  2. 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 02:46 PM