+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa R.

Melissa R Is a Pussycat Doll! Im 100% sure that she will win, or else Robin Is making a big misstake!

FORT Newbie

Sisely's prediction on the next PCD

In one of her interviews, she said....

Do you have any predictions or any favorites on who will become the next Doll?

Well I love Anastasia. She’s my favorite, she’s my friend. But as far as somebody who they’re really taking a liking to in the competition is Melissa R. She’s got the dancing, she’s got the singing, and I think we only have more to see of her coming up pretty soon.

I hope she is right and we see more of Melissa R in the next episodes. I am tired of the drama queens like Asia, Chelsea and Melissa S. Let Melissa R have more exposure and tv time please.

I am a little worried for her though. She really seems to be getting weaker, not stronger each week. We have yet to see a "WOW" moment for her either. All the drama has been focused on other girls and she has yet to stand out in a challenge or performance. She is in my top 2 so I hope she gets it together.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    I want Melissa R to win the whole thing with Chelsea as the runner up...
    Question is why is there so little screen time for her?
    Chelsea gets lots of screen time and its usually positive. (Hence I like her more) I am hoping and crossing my fingers that this lack of drama for Melissa R is a bit of a winner's edit. Ok... this is imposing ANTM edit logic on PCD search but hey, it is the same network...

FORT Newbie
    shes in a new music video with corbin bleu so im not to sure..hopefully she wins tho!!

Like the judges say, she has the whole package. The only thing I would wanna change about her is her height.

I saw a recent promo of the show during ANTM last week that showed her with short hair, which I didn't like as much as when it is long. None of the other girls were in the promo. Wonder if that means something.

Now if she can just get Melissa S. from hanging on her all the time.

ain'tnobodyclaimyouwinner butthead's Avatar

Re: Melissa R.

i would be stunned if she didn't win.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Id be mad if she didnt win. Apart from Chelsea, I cant see myself watching the other girls in PCD and not cringing. Most of the PCD girls already have this aura about them... who can watch Asia or Melissa S in PCD and not recall Asia's diva moments and Melissa's "Im a girl next door" moments..

Ok I'd admit Anastacia looks like a PCD too but I think Melissa R is a much cuter package. Not to mention a more fluid dancer.

Now that Anastacia's gone, I'm pretty sure Melissa R. is going to win. I had a feeling about her in the beginning but told myself not possible because she's so small and innocent....I should trust my instincts more 'cause if I did that I could be a lotto winner by now.......nah!
    Way to go, Melissa.
    PS Is there some Filipino in her ethnicity? She's beautiful and that tan looks natural.
    Last edited by kimanis; 04-12-2007 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Spacing
    BE YOUR OWN LEADER...the king is dead!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-21-2007, 05:21 AM
  2. 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. Is