+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa R.

Quote Originally Posted by miyam210;2276989;
    She is my choice too if there is truth to the rumor that Nicole is leaving the group. She was the one who was described by one of the judges as having the complete package and that the other girls should start feeling intimidated. Did you notice Asia's face when Melissa R's name was called before hers? She keeps on saying that they look alike but I do not see any resemblance whatsoever.
    I agree. I think Asia was focusing on the age and similar body type maybe. If she is trying to compare herself to Melissa she is going to go down big time! She needs to focus on herself. I am hoping that Melissa wins, even if Nicole doesn't leave. She is easily the best looking of the bunch and has talent.

She is my favorite, she looks like a cross between Nicole and Leslie from America's Next top Model... I think she's great, but you can't get over the resemblance to Nicole, and I seriously doubt they will want two girls that look so much alike in the group together, so I think she will make it far, but will not win
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I think this girl is going to win.
    Now that I've watched a few episodes and seen what the girls can do, she's the only one I'd seriously consider puting in the group.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

This girl is a star!

-~Sarah~Jael~Brittany~- Twisted*wORDS's Avatar
    Melissa R.!!Definitley one of my Favorites..I say shes a great dancer singer and personality and I think she fits right in with PCD..I do hope she goes far!I dont mind if she and nicole have similiarities knowing they both have pinoy blood..so its cool..=D

-H-
    melissa is my favorite. i hope she does well in the competition. too bad she doesn't get as much airtime as the other girls.

FORT Newbie
    Mel R will make into the final 3

Quote Originally Posted by NXNX;2284932;
    Mel R will make into the final 3
    I thought you are talking Melrose from ANTM7

I love her . One of my favorite.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

she's cute

Asia is not really standing out for some reason. I think she has the best chance of fitting into the PCD seamlessly, but the comments from the judges are not very encouraging.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-21-2007, 05:21 AM
  2. 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. Is
    Refback This thread
    04-20-2007, 02:46 PM