+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa S.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Re: Melissa S.

I wont think that Melissa S was robbed in anyway. In fact, I was wondering what was going on for her to have made it as far as final 4. She was in bottom 2 soooo soooooooooooooooo many times.

She seems to just have the talent of a generically pretty cheerleader type of girl ... with the performing level of a good high school cheerleader (and the mentality as well) but thats it. Not much of a professional vibe comes off from her.

Hanging off Melissa R's arm was also quite annoying... the kid is like 6 yrs younger than her and she clings... im glad others noticed it too lol.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2344489;
    She seems to just have the talent of a generically pretty cheerleader type of girl ... with the performing level of a good high school cheerleader (and the mentality as well) but thats it. Not much of a professional vibe comes off from her.
    Exactly. And I am SO glad to see her nasty little self booted off in direct competition with Chelsea, to whom she has been so, so bitchy.

CCL

I always got a housewife vibe from Melissa S. Don't know why. She might have been a better dance than Chelsea but Chelsea is a far, far better singer.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Im sad she's gone

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll see her agian on another reality tv show.

I think Melissa is very talented. And she will do well even though she was eliminated. I just don't think she totally got the pussycat thing down and that she would fit into the group. She should never had spoken badly about another contender. That might have been what tipped her out of the competition.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

she was nasty...just nasty...she was the girl in high school that picked on people like me and chelsie...good riddence.

listen they made her seem worse than she was. They made it seem that when chelesa did something wrong they would see melissa smiling, but i no for a fact (from a excellent resource) melissa wasnt smiling at that she was smiling because mikey or robin had sad something good about her.

** sorry my spelling was bad . * know..*said.

Quote Originally Posted by residentevilfan;2348120;
    listen they made her seem worse than she was. They made it seem that when chelesa did something wrong they would see melissa smiling, but i no for a fact (from a excellent resource) melissa wasnt smiling at that she was smiling because mikey or robin had sad something good about her.
    Sorry. Not buying it. She was a catty, smirking b*tch to certain girls on MTB3 too. Not a coincidence.

+ Reply to Thread