+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa S.

Re: Melissa S.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2330261;
    However, instead of thinking "how sweet" I focused on how she responded: "I am so glad you are my best friend!"

This got me to thinking that she knows she can't win, so she is setting herself to be the best friend of the winner, so she can stick around.
    I agree, she did the same thing on MTB3. She clung onto Aundrea from about the middle on. Very annoying.

She's running out of reality shows to be on.....

I'm soooooo happy she's gone!!! What a smug bitchy girl... she's so fake and that performance was so silly with her stupid pointing. Karma baby.. Chelsea deserves credit for trying. I hope we never see this girls face again.
    Sorry for the hate, but she is cruel!

Wonder if she'll stop by to see Taco and Kaui on thier show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2332928;
    I agree, she did the same thing on MTB3. She clung onto Aundrea from about the middle on. Very annoying.
    And now she's finally gone. Ding dong!

She was getting desperate in the last episode. I am so glad we will have a real competition next week!

I'm so glad she's gone. She was such a b*tch to Chelsea and she was so stuck on herself. I have a feeling that Melissa R. is going to win it. Asia really needs to get her teeth fixed, they are all jacked up.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal;2339106;
    I'm so glad she's gone. She was such a b*tch to Chelsea and she was so stuck on herself. I have a feeling that Melissa R. is going to win it. Asia really needs to get her teeth fixed, they are all jacked up.
    Asias teeth are so odd. It seems like when she smiles she has her front teeth together, if that makes sense.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Ive been waiting for Melissa S to get eliminated since ep 2.
    As they say, better late than never... and it helps that she was booted on the episode she made so much snarky speculations about chelsea's ability too.

I am SOO proud of Robin for keeping Chelsea over Melissa S..

Melissa was robbed. I don't mind her attitude toward Chelsea at all; everything she said is true. I would be really pissed off if some girl who can't dance got farther in the competition than I did, especially if my solo performance was better. Melissa made the song her own, and it sounded beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloRaven;2344273;
    Melissa was robbed. I don't mind her attitude toward Chelsea at all; everything she said is true. I would be really pissed off if some girl who can't dance got farther in the competition than I did, especially if my solo performance was better. Melissa made the song her own, and it sounded beautiful.
    Are you joking?
    Have you ever even listened to the Norah Jones version?
    Sorry I'm just a huge Norah Jones fan and when Melissa performs, she has no feeling - no emotion really comes across in her performance.
    It's very....calculating.

It's very obvious that Chelsea CAN dance. The fact that she actually picked up the Beep routine when she had no dance training says alot about how much drive she has and how great she could be should she actually get dance training.

And remember what Ron Fair said about Melissa being "Just Okay"? Because in every arena, Melissa was not the best. Everyone had something over her. They really couldn't justify keeping her any longer. That's why she was eliminated.

Plus, being a bitch doesn't really help anything, does it?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

+ Reply to Thread