+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa S.

Quote Originally Posted by NXNX;2284927;
    She screwed up her singing, messed up some of her dance...that is not a performer. With her being on MTB3 you think she would be better right? Look, she is jealous of Chelsea...imagine her winning this thing, just how jealous of Nicole will she get? She does not have the right attitude for this competition, and for PCD...and her jealousy got the best of her which she can't afford. However Chelsea needs to step it up a notch on the dance skill, which I believe she can do as she is the hardest working out of the group/cast.
    I said after the first episode, not the second.
    My opinion of her has changed alot - and not for the better.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Melissa is fake. If you watch her in the group shots at the elimination, she is standing there smiling, then looks around, sees other girls crying and THEN she puts her hands over her face and starts shrugging her shoulders.

I can't stand this girl. Lil' Kim has it. This girl needs to be a solo act not in a group. But only in terms of attitude-she doesn't have the skill to stand alone.

I think Melissa S is improving alot she showe us her talent this episdoe
    The big brother addiction its taking over

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123;2289946;
    I think Melissa S is improving alot she showe us her talent this episdoe
    Meh. I think she showed the same amount of talent--don't think she's really improving. She's lucky she won the challenge (thanks to her voice) and that her "team" won their song challenge, because I don't think she stood out more than the others and the others shone more talentwise.

FORT Newbie
    she really gets on my nerves, it may be just me, but she seems ssssoooooooooooooo fake. I mean she is pretty and all and she can sing and dance, but she needs to take it up to the next step and check the attitude at the door if she intends to get to far in this competition.!

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    Melissa doesnt stand out at all, to me she is just like any other girl. She is the type that thinks she is all that but she isnt, she does have a pretty face but so does a million other girls out here and regardless the lead singer Nicole is going to be the only one that anyone remembers.

A bit humility would wonders for her. Shes gorgeous and has the talent but she would not do well group wise.

I still think Melissa S has the biggest chance of making it on PCD, she is too awesome! Its clear she has the best vocalist talent in the whole group, which is something PCD needs.

i don't undertand why she is pretending that she is the girl next door and has no sexiness or confidence. The one thing I remember is that she was overly confident on MTB3. I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is fake. She is going to vamp it up big time and get back to the Melissa we knew and hated on MTB3, but Robin is going to be all "Where did this sexy and confident Melissa come from?" Argh! I can't stand it!

I don't think she's fake at all! It's the judges that dub her not sexy, not herself. I still have much faith in Melissa S, and the fact that she was in bottom two twice so far just makes me believe she will go far! She would be a lovely addition to PCD, and I am totally continuing to root for this girl! If not her, than Chelsea, anyone else just doesn't deserve it.

+ Reply to Thread