+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Melissa S.

She's smokin' I say she's taking this, she just looks good with the PCD's to me.

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    I hope she wins..I didn't really like her much on MTB3 because it seemed like it was between her and Aundrea<3333 but I hope she is the next doll.

I thought Melissa was very cocky on Making the Band 3. I did not like her then, and so far she hasn't gotten much confessional time, so we will see what her personality is like. I remember she was an ok singer and dancer, but not good enough to back up her attitude.

I think she would be a nice addition to the Dolls. She's one of the very few who don't like anyone in PCD already.

she sucked on MTB3 ..when she sings it sounds like she's about to throw up

wow, she certainly was not cast in a good light on tonight's episode... There is still something about her though, she has a great look, and I think out of all of the girls, she is probably top 3 in terms of having the total package... she may not be the BEST singer, but she is certainly better than most, and her dancing is very good... not to mention she has one of the best bodies of the bunch
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Wow, she totally crahed and burned last night. She is just as I remember totally full of herself, but when the time comes to step up she totally blows. (and not in a good way )

FORT Newbie
    She has some major making up to do after last night's performance. She seems too full of herself, arrogant and has a bad attitude. They will be keeping her for a while though because of the ratings. She is the 'Antonella' of the group. If I were one of the PCDs, I would not like her to become a part of my group.

I love karma.
    She needs to get a hold of herself, honestly.
    I would never want a bitch like this to be in my group, I don't know about you.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

It's only the second episode, so I still have high hopes for Melissa S to be the next Pussycat Doll, I also want to point out that Asia was also with Melissa on being rude, so it wasn't just Melissa S! Either way, there's still plenty of time to make up, so I'm still cheering Melissa all the way!

+ Reply to Thread