+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Search For The Next Pussycat Doll

Pussycat Dolls Presents: The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll.

It begins on Tuesday, March 6th on the CW at 9:00.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2040863;
    Why would she be getting a big head? She was hired to be the leader of the group and have to most singing time. The others knew what they were getting into.
    From what I read in the Wikipedia article, she not only sings lead, she sings most of the backup vocals on their albums. The others really are lipsynching posers. I had no idea
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I just wish they'd get rid of Nicole or give the other girls more chances in the limelight. Im glad Melody is in the new rappers song..

I know I wont be watching.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Me either.
    Just run down to the nearest peeler joint and scrape someone, anyone, off the pole.

This couldn't be any worse than the dreck that is shown on VH1. At least with it being on CW ( a sort of family network), maybe the sleeze will be toned down a bit.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2242947;
    Me either.
    Just run down to the nearest peeler joint and scrape someone, anyone, off the pole.
    Gyrating, squatting and thrusting their way to their 15 minutes of fame. A girl can dream.

lol, I agree, casting for the next pussycat doll is a bit stupid...I seriously just believe they want a seventh member so Nicole can always be in the middle, im sure they feel bad for throwing Melody in the back or off to the side somewhere...dont get me wrong, I think Nicole excellent! I just think they should replace the non talented members who cant sing.

Speaking of Melody, I absolutely adore her collaboration with Jibbs, that song is so good! Nicole's new single is pretty good as well, but its nothing new than what she normally does in PCD.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2242947;

EXACTLY. I am so sick of The PussyCat Dolls.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I actually saw a bit of the early auditions on the Tonight Show. One of the women was talking about how being a PussyCat Doll would be a great way for her to be a role model for little girls. Thankfully the audience laughed. Unfortunately, she was serious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast