+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 4/5 - PR All Stars 6 Show Discussion

4/5 - PR All Stars 6 Show Discussion

Making Fashion History - In the season finale, the final three designers race to create 7-piece collections that make their mark in fashion history. Catherine Zeta Jones and Zac Posen guest judge.

Enjoy the show -- and savor it, it may be the last new Project Runway episode we see for a while:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ml#post5207539
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 4/5 - PR All Stars 6 Show Discussion

Guess Im the only one still watching. I think the judges made the right decision. I enjoyed the finale.
    cablejockey, tinderbox and Babbred like this.
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient City View Post
    Guess I’m the only one still watching. I think the judges made the right decision. I enjoyed the finale.
    It was close, but he was also my choice for the winner.

FORT Fanatic

I told my daughter I loved the winning collection but it will probably be the middle one. Anyone of them probably could have won I think.

What the heck was the host wearing. Kermit the frog outfit. I think we have seen this one before on her. How can they let her judge...

I didn't like that all of Stanley's models were in flat shoes, it through me off especially with the pink dress. I thought they were going to say it was too plain.

So happy for the winner.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

That was one helluva runway! I loved all three, but understand why they chose the winner.
    Coco46 and Babbred like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Stanley's white outfit that started the runway show and Anthony's last gown that closed it out were both spectacular. I agree that her green dress was ugly---as usual. Cannot imagine who dresses her and why the producers allow it.
    crusin and Babbred like this.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

She said on the show last night that she gravitates to clothes that speak to her - she prefers the artistic designers. I guess she loves it on the rack and then doesn't look in the mirror.
    crusin and navybelle like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm happy with the result! It seemed obvious the judges were torn.

I just can't get into Fabio's style.
    justCoz and Kicksave1052 like this.

I loved that Anthony won! To me his clothes were the most wearable and realistic. Some of the things the others did were too bizarre for me. Kept expecting to see Lucy and Ethel trot out with their potato sack dresses and matching horse feed bag hats and the judges rave over that!
    Ancient City likes this.

This was a case where the right winner won (and I'm glad that my prediction was incorrect - though I still think Ken should've been in the final runway show).

Anthony's was impeccably made, and that final dress was an absolute showstopper. He's also had the most consistently top and high looks this season, really only being in the bottom twice (I think - 3 times most).

Stanley's I'll admit was close between him and Anthony. His was more consistent and better made than Fabio's in my honest opinion.

Fabio I think actually had a weaker runway show than he did his first season.

Good season and - if the last one - at least a satisfying winner that was not a double winner in All Stars (Though I still maintain that out of the double winners, only one deserving was Dimitry, who proved he deserved his first season win and for the most part was heads above his competition in AS).
    cablejockey and Ancient City like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast