+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 4/5 - PR All Stars 6 Show Discussion

Re: 4/5 - PR All Stars 6 Show Discussion

I agree that they should have allowed Ken to show his collection.

I absolutely LOVED that cream jumpsuit that Anthony designed. I really didn't like Fabio's collection at all. The blue eyebrows were distracting. Stanley's just didn't wow me but I really, really loved that red dress.
    woodiedog likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fanatic

I really like Stanley's collection, not my cup of tea but well made and thoughtful design. I really thought he would win. Fabio had some outstanding pieces, but I thought as a whole the collection lacked wow. The yellow was a nice pop of color, but there wasn't a show stopper like Anthony's final peacock dress or Stanley's first outfit or pink/red dress. I was wowed by Anthony's collection top to bottom. I am truly glad he won. Best non-fashion moment of the finale--Fabio saying he could do it forever, making clothes with those guys. Best all star season to date.
    Nicksmom and Coco46 like this.

I was thinking again how much I enjoyed the final four being drama free. Drama will arise due to things going wrong, like the wonky zipper.

IMO the genuine friendship spurred them on to better work. That's the right, healthy way to have competition. It reminded me of the Great British Baking Show, where they encourage each other and step up their own game in order to be the best.

I didn't personally care for Fabio's collection but I didn't hate it either, like I have previous winnersof the regular seasons. Stanley's had pieces I liked but I liked Anthony's better. I appreciated what Catherine said about loving a collection that was not only beautiful but could be wearable immediately.

After Anthony was worrying over the LBD it seemed like that piece ended up being a top favorite. And that final red-carpet worthy dress was stunning. There was just so much to like in his collection.

I loved this finale! No petty bickering, or drama. They all did such a great job, and I loved seeing Anthony pull out the win! He seemed genuinely surprised and honored. What a great final four (never thought I'd say that about Ken, but I give him SO much credit for his growth since the first time he was on).

Stanley didn't hem that black and white boring dress he made earlier! It looked bad, and I thought I even heard him say something about hemming it all - but on the runway you could see it fraying a bit. What happened, I wonder? The shoes he used didn't throw me off, but they wouldn't have been my first choice, and neither were the blue eyebrows from Fabio. But all in all, it was such a successful runway show!!

Alyssa's clothes - oh my gosh. As they reviewed the prior shows, showing us clips from earlier, I was reminded how awful she dressed most of the time!
    woodiedog likes this.

Anthony's little black dress was a show-stopper, too, I thought. Just loved it. I also loved how he learned from Georgina and Zac and actually used what he had been taught in the finale. Very impressive.
    And I totally loved how supportive and warm Candice, Helen and Amanda were in their roles as helpers.

I was rooting for Stanley and liked his collection the best overall, but was happy for Anthony. I appreciated Fabio's work but not really crazy about his pieces so glad he didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm happy with the result! It seemed obvious the judges were torn.

I just can't get into Fabio's style.
    I so agree...Fabio is a nice guy, but his aesthetic is just odd. His collection was shapeless...these designs could have been unisex or even menswear they were so lacking in any kind of feminine touches. Stanley's clothes were well made and the tailoring and finishes were very well done but overall, but Anthony blew them all away. I loved his peacock gown, the black dresses and well, everything! He understands the female form and make a woman look sexy, beautiful, feminine...well done!

Maybe Anthony was a little too literal in his Audrey Hepburn interpretation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm thrilled Anthony's collection won and don't interpret his gown as too literal. Fabio's collection is my second favorite and Stanley isn't too far behind!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 04-08-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    sunnydayz likes this.

Thanks for the pictures, Ryansmommy! It's nice to be reminded of everything, and have them side by side to compare, including the styling. Anthony's girls and their clothes all go together very, very well; it looks so professional!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast