+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: If you were the customer, who would you ask to design an outfit for you?

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: If you were the customer, who would you ask to design an outfit for you?

Any kind of dress - Carol Hannah
    Anything else - Seth Aaron

I honestly don't remember much of the earlier season designers, I don't have a very good memory.

FORT Fan

Seth Aardon, because he manages to create very cool clothes, his designs have a darker and slightly futuristic edge to them, which I like.

Christian Syriano had the same sort of sense in my eyes, only with Seth Aaron it's a bit more subdued and a bit more grounded.
    This is not a signature.

My two favorites are Christian Siriano and Chris March. I usually don't like the designer that wins so I'm not sure who has the bad taste, me or Nina.

Who is John Galt?

Seth Aaron's clothes have been my favorites to date and I would have chosen him when I was young. Now, however, I'd prefer Carol Hannah - more feminine and flowing, rather than tight and form-fitting.

Carol Hannah or Rami (sp?)
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

This season? With my body type I would say Anthony or Mila
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Antony, Mila or Maya.
    No goat killers on my island.

Kao

Depends on the occasion.

Wow. This is hard.

Workwear (business attire days) Emilio (provided that I didn't have to talk to him and ONLY non-print items), Epperson.
    Workwear (rest of the time) Jay, Korto

Evening out: Jay, Seth, Uli,

Special Event: Jerrell ( I LOVED his new collection).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567