+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 1/5 PR Junior 2 Show Discussion

1/5 PR Junior 2 Show Discussion

En Garde Avante Garde - The designers are tasked with a team challenge to create an avant-garde look inspired by fencing. Later, Tim steps in to help during a communication breakdown.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 1/5 PR Junior 2 Show Discussion

While I do like this little React to the Runway review by Alex, Laurence and Kelly, I can hardly get over the hot mess Kelly's look is! Her hair, her jewelry, her makeup, her clothes - super distracting!

Yikes. Hawwaa and A'Kai paired up doesn't seem like a good match, even if I hadn't seen the previews and all the tears!

He's just so immature acting. She seemed crabby about the challenge from the get-go.

I feel awful for A'Kai, and so far their look doesn't look great (since they don't even understand avant garde), so they'll probably be in the bottom. He'll get ripped apart! Poor guy.

Hilarious that some of the kids don't know Gilligan's Island, and now to find out they don't know David Bowie either. This is an eye-opener!
    Babbred likes this.

Really impressed with their looks! The avant garde challenge isn't usually this interesting to me, but I liked something about every single look that was sent down the runway! Wow!

Izzy and Cartier the only ones safe, and sent off the runway. Uh oh, A'Kai's skirt was looking a little poorly constructed ... hopefully they're not too harsh on him. It may have been editing, but dealing with the mean girl this whole time had to be tough on him, so I'm scared for him to be smashed on the runway.

ETA: up close, Hawwaa's shirt looked pretty shabby too!!! huh
    Last edited by navybelle; 01-05-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Ooo, they sounded in deliberations like they want to keep A'Kai, said he needed more time. But then someone said they BOTH need more time. So, could Chris or Rene be going home?? Not sure what they're going to do!

Molly and Tieler win, and Tieler gets immunity again for next week. It was really cool, so I have to agree.
    Arielflies likes this.

Kelly Osborne looked sick. A'Kai is out, and it's NOT a double elimination like maybe it should have been. He was in over his head this whole time.

AHH! He's getting Tim's save!!!! So early in the season? Tim says he's got a strong voice; I'm hoping he doesn't end up in the bottom again next week.
    In a dubbed-in comment that was obviously added later, Tim says, "Hawwaa, if it would have been you, I would have saved you as well." um-hmm...
    Last edited by navybelle; 01-05-2017 at 10:03 PM.

The little asides with A'Kai wiping his eyes with 2 tissues... too much.
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast