+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 9/29 PR15 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

9/29 PR15 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Blacklight or Daylight? - A black-light challenge tasks the clothiers to create looks that sparkle not only in daylight but also under black lights on the runway. Guest judge is Jaime King.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 9/29 PR15 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I haven't watched far enough to see who is top/bottom, but how the heck did Brik end up safe with a completely plain white dress!?!? And Roberi is safe with one of the most interesting transformations up there!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Moontat and navybelle like this.

I used to be able to somewhat predict what the judges would do. Not anymore. Seems like they love the horrific designs and hate the nice ones. Fashion is weird.
    Moontat and Babbred like this.

Heidi is on drugs. Erin's dress wasn't half as interesting as Cornelius' or Jenni's. I just don't get it.

And her insistance on sticking up for Kimber over Mah-Jing when all the other judges thought she was crazy...she does this more and more.

At least she didn't win this time. I'm glad Mah-Jing is safe on Father's Day.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

Jenni's and Erin's were my favorites. Like Nina, I was thinking oceanic on the bottom for Erin's. And I loved the see through with Jenni. It made the flowers look like they were floating under the blacklight. Cornelius's was fun in concept but execution wise it looked like elementary school graffiti. I would've replaced him in the top with Dexter or Nathalia.

9/29 PR15 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Ugh. This was a frustrating show. I do not understand why Brik's plain white dress was able to float by as safe!? At least Mah-Jing and Kimber TRIED to work the challenge. Brik did NOTHING!!

Cornelius is annoying. I get that his dress had the "surprise" element, but I'm not sad that karma bit him in the ass.

I like Erin. I didn't love her dress this week, but the judges seem to really like designers that can compose textiles. I like that she isn't all high and mighty. She just does her thing.

The top that Rik had at the beginning was kind of red-black and didn't look anything like his end top. He may have fared better with a different skirt. I didn't realize until the judges evaluation that you could actually see the skin of her booty through that skirt. That is AWFUL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jezebella and Babbred like this.

FORT Fan

I like Erin's dress.

Really like the show but I guess I'm not very fashionable...lol How could some of those be considered daytime looks. That one that got immunity this week looked like she forgot to put a skirt or pants on.

Same as the see though one , they said oh it looked so summery but that plastic would stick to you like glue...lol
    FlyAKite, navybelle and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    I like Erin's dress.

Really like the show but I guess I'm not very fashionable...lol How could some of those be considered daytime looks. That one that got immunity this week looked like she forgot to put a skirt or pants on.

Same as the see though one , they said oh it looked so summery but that plastic would stick to you like glue...lol
    I was disappointed in Laurence's final result. I thought her jacket looked really promising, but you are right that her model looked like she was wearing coordinating undies!

Unimpressive group of designers this season...mediocre at best. I think this show has jumped the shark.
    annemik likes this.

Once again I thought Roberi with the biased fringe was very interesting and should have been in the top 3.

Erin's dress will photograph well and met the challenge with elegance. A good choice for the win, but I would like to see them acknowledge Roberi.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast