+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 1/25 - PR All Stars 6 Show Discussion

Re: 1/25 - PR All Stars 6 Show Discussion

She really is not aware. (shaking head)
    dzigner and petertracy like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

On project runway and on Top Chef, contestants should avoid insulting their fellow contestants. That never works out.
    Because only one wins, a lot of good must go.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Helen was ridiculous on and off the runway. She tells her opinions to the judges and finishes by snidely saying "the other contestants are going to take it personally, c'est la vie" with an "I don't care" smirk and shoulder shrug. Then backstage when she gets called out for it, immediately flips to "I didn't mean to cause any offense to anyone!" Sorry, toots, videotape, words and attitude don't lie and neither do your diva-like tricks of hiding/wanting to be chased and begged to come back out.
    Kao and mayamaisha like this.
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Newbie

Helen needs some color. She looks like a vampire from twilight. I liked her dress, but not her.
    I liked Stanley's dress as well but I do think that Fabio's was better.

I wish Candace had done better, I like her and I always liked her designs but she just wasn't bringing it this time.
    Georgina Chapman needs to ton done her wealth, its rather obnoxious. As for Alyssa, apparently she likes the
    clothes because she didn't change her style from the last time. Some people just have a different sense of style
    I guess. Look at the Olson twins!
    Jamie5632 and Babbred like this.

I agree that Fabio should have won this challenge. I thought Stanley’s dress was a bottom look and I’m shocked they picked him as the winner. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Charliehorse View Post
    Helen needs some color. She looks like a vampire from twilight. I liked her dress, but not her.
    I liked Stanley's dress as well but I do think that Fabio's was better.

I wish Candace had done better, I like her and I always liked her designs but she just wasn't bringing it this time.
    Georgina Chapman needs to ton done her wealth, its rather obnoxious. As for Alyssa, apparently she likes the
    clothes because she didn't change her style from the last time. Some people just have a different sense of style
    I guess. Look at the Olson twins!

Exactly. I hated her tantrum, but I did sympathize with her underlying complaint. She was right; it takes a lot more effort and creativity to mold these unusual materials into an actual fabric. What did Stanley do? Cut out shapes of fabric and glue them onto a piece of cloth. That's not a dress, that's a kindergarten craft project. And personally, I thought his dress looked like a giant piece of butterscotch candy. I couldn't believe the judges loved it. I thought Helen's outfit was much prettier. Overall, though, Fabio was robbed. He should have won.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12