+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 1/4 - PR All Stars 6 Premiere Show Discussion

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

Re: 1/4 - PR All Stars 6 Premiere Show Discussion

It's going to be a good season, I juts watched the first episode. When was this filmed? Before the Harvey W explosion?
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Just got back from vacation, and was so happy to see this show on my DVR box! I knew it was coming, I just didn't know when it premiered.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Yay, Michael! Some of the designers were so mean to him during his season. "He who laughs last, laughs best." Where are THEY now, while he's designing for stars?

Yes, a couple of the women designers bullied him mercilessly. I felt so sorry for him. That's why I was so, so happy to see that he's doing well. As the late Joan Rivers said, "The best revenge is success." I wish he could be a judge every week.

I can't believe Merlene won. They must not have done the "close-up" look at the top and bottom garments. They talked about the poor sewing from a distance. The concept of the sleeves was interesting, but the end product was wonky.
    I thought her outfit looked silly. It was if the arms had torn off the rest of the top. Who would want to look like that?

Overall, thought, I was glad her team won. Their color palette was so pretty. That one designer hit it on the head when he said the veterans chose a blah color scheme. I'm rather biased, though, since I'm an "autumn" when it comes to colors, as well.

Josh . . . so glad you had a chance to have your eyebrow tats freshened up right before the show!

Between him and Isaac, this should be a wild season. Also glad to see that Anthony has matured. I love his personality now. "Have you ever been to Atlanta?" No, but I live in Texas so I understand.

Edited to respond to Blossom's post:

That's a good question. During the last regular season, somebody pointed out that they had removed Weinstein's name from the producer credits. Has anybody noticed whether they've done that here?
    Last edited by Babbred; 01-08-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I just couldn't get into it and didn't really like any of the garments. I think I'm finally bored with this show. I've watched it for years in all its incarnations, but it's not interesting any more. I'm finding that true of a lot of reality shows (except this year's SYTYCD - fantastic!).

Shocked that the judges liked the olive green gown by Edmund it was horrible.

Shocked that the judges eliminated Cassonova and not Ken. I am sorry that is the producers interfering and keeping Ken because he is DRAMA.

What not impressed with the color palettes on either team but liked the leather cutout on the Spring Team. In fact I thought Cassanova's outfit was one of the top outfits.
    No goat killers on my island.

We'll have agree to disagree. I liked what the poster above said about not having to see Cassanova's trashy outfits for another season. Although it looks he had some real competition in this week's challenge.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12