+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: PR All-Stars 12/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: PR All-Stars 12/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am envisioning a women's clothing line for big, hairy, bulky men!!!!

You'd Better Work It, Girl!!!!!

Her clothing line is called "Touch by Alyssa Milano"

Touch By Alyssa Milano

It's basically tshirts, hoodies, pants, but cut for the female body instead of the basic male Tee that doesn't look all that good on the female body.

PS: She is also selling the clothing line on Amazon.com. I remember when there was a challenge to design sportswear for Heidi and it was going to be sold on Amazon as well. It reaches a sure audience and the prices aren't that bad.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-01-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I actually REALLY like Alyssa Milano on the show (and in general).

Reg. her fashion line...I saw her on Fashion Police (which is where Harvey Weinstein saw her and thought of her for PR). She said she loves sports ... or a certain type of sport .... something like that, but that all the fan clothing is masculine and there isn't anything feminine looking for female fans. Fashionista or not, the girl has a point and was smart enough to latch on to it and make it work!

I agree with the posts above that her own wardrobe on the show is not the most fashionable and I do hope she gets someone to help her with that. But, I really like that there is someone on the jury panel who doesn't come from the fashion biz in the way Issac, Nina, etc. do.

She speaks like a consumer would speak and I think it has been a valuable addition to the process.

Plus, I just plain old like Alyssa. She sets a great tone on the show and it seems like everyone is having fun...generally speaking...which is what I, as the fewer, want to have too. Keep all the stress and nastiness on the original PR and just bring talent and fun for the all stars.
    I adored Alyssa Milano when she was on Charmed and was shocked to see how "not good" she looked on this season of All Stars. It's the lighting, the makeup, they hair, all making her look older, harder, not flattering at all. I have noticed the last two or so episodes she has been looking better as far as makeup and hair. Thank you to whomever noticed and did something about it.
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Her clothing line is called "Touch by Alyssa Milano"

Touch By Alyssa Milano

It's basically tshirts, hoodies, pants, but cut for the female body instead of the basic male Tee that doesn't look all that good on the female body.

PS: She is also selling the clothing line on Amazon.com. I remember when there was a challenge to design sportswear for Heidi and it was going to be sold on Amazon as well. It reaches a sure audience and the prices aren't that bad.
    She looked so cute in that stuff. Maybe she should just wear her NFL line.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234