+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 10/24 PR12 Reunion Show Discussion

Re: 10/24 PR12 Reunion Show Discussion

I finally watched it.

I gotta say, I rather enjoyed the Reunion episode.

Jeremy said what he had to say, and I understand it. Agree or disagree, I understand what he was thinking. And I don't think he was wishing any ill will toward Braden and his partner.

Tim got a little huffy, but I daresay, the gentleman doth protest too much.
    OF COURSE each judge has his/her favorite. How can they not?! And if never before, it was way too obvious this season.
    Heidi definitely had a thang for Alexandria's style and saved her when her droopy, poopy pants should've been auf'd.
    It was also obvious (at least during this show), the other contestants did NOT enjoy Alexandria's style...OR HER.

In fact, during this reunion it became apparent the other contestants, including Alexander, liked Ken more than Alexandria.
    I know I stand alone here, but I always liked Ken and still do. I thought his behavior was deplorable on way more than one occasion, but I still like him. And so does Justin! :grinwin

Helen -- well, she was just Helen. A very young girl with a lot of talent who annoys others with her many tearful meltdowns.

Also, my Chicago roots may be showing, but I liked Kate from her original season -- and adore her after this one. Could she have been any kinder? Any more grounded?
    She can be an ALL the All-Star shows as far as I'm concerned.

OK. That is all.

Impossible things are being done every day.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I agree with you about Kates, cubsfan. I liked her the first time I saw her on Project Runway and still like her. I was surprised to hear that other contestants and people here on the forum thought she was bitchy. I never saw her that way! I remember her working well in teams and generally being supportive of other designers.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I agree with you about Kates, cubsfan. I liked her the first time I saw her on Project Runway and still like her. I was surprised to hear that other contestants and people here on the forum thought she was bitchy. I never saw her that way! I remember her working well in teams and generally being supportive of other designers.
    Kate was very very bitchy her original season...she was much better on All Stars...much of this is that folks don't realize how they come across to other folks until they see themselves on TV.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234