+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 9/19 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

9/19 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

"Project Runway Superfan!" Hand-picked fans of the show join the designers in making their garments.

Enjoy the show!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-20-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 9/19 - PR12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I have a feeling that Ken's words that he does not want to ruin his clients experience in Project Runway is a sense of foreshadowing an irony. I actually responded after I heard that comment said "but still the poor girl got you."

And the Comments get worse and worse and worse in the irony and forshadowing.
    Shoepie, jucamer and Babbred like this.

I just love Justin He is seems to be such a wonderful person. He looks truly happy to be where he is & shows such excitement in designing that he makes his super-fan client excited too. Are they having a fan favorite this season??? I have to believe he would win it hands down

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I just love Justin He is seems to be such a wonderful person. He looks truly happy to be where he is & shows such excitement in designing that he makes his super-fan client excited too. Are they having a fan favorite this season??? I have to believe he would win it hands down
    I see Justin a lot like Jeremy and that when we draw he accepts is fate and he knows if its good or not. He hasn't been "oh I'm better than everyone else" like Ken.

I mean even with Nina Garcia's crass remark about his dress Justin acted with class and took it in stride.

And of course they have an intervention for Ken when Sandro did a similar thing. There was a huge fight with .Sandro and the group and he walked off and he gets disqualified but Ken gets to stay in the new room. So lame... I'm starting to actually respect Sandro more and that says enough.

Florimel and Babbred like this.

Ken needs to go. Period.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Watching the designers in the lounge and then starting work after the discussion is rather difficult. I am in the process of trying to resolve issues with several co-workers and the tension I feel in the designers trying to get back to work is exactly what I am going through and it does take time to get back to old patterns of behavior especially when the elephant in the room does not apologize (even if they don't mean it) because you really don't know where the boundaries are, you feel as if you are treading an emotional minefield.
    Kip, Duckyface and CookieJ like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Ken should have been sent home after his outburst at their room. Ken is a contestant on a show! The room does NOT belong to him and he doesn't get to say who does or doesn't get to stay there.

Would it have killed him to step away from the ironing board for 2 minutes to let Bradon and Alexander in??? No. I have no doubt he purposefully set the ironing board up in front of the door when he heard they were coming to send a message that they were intruding on his territory and they weren't welcome.

Maybe Alexander should have gotten a warning about his behavior but I think he was justified in being frustrated. His was a one time, short-lived loss of temper. It wasn't a pattern of behavior like Ken's outbursts have been.

If I was a contestant on a show and one of the other contestants was acting like Ken, I would feel very threatened by him and expect the show to do more about him than his Project Runway has. At least they did put Ken in a room of his own so he won't be a threat to anyone else. Maybe they should have him be in a separate workspace, too. I hope he gets eliminated or quits after this episode. He shouldn't be brought back for a reunion show, either (if they do one this season).

Exactly and we are seeing that with Alexander. They should've disqualified Ken. Yes Alex was ill behaved but he DID NOT sass or disobey a member of production.

In fact I felt the intervention in the workroom was a way to give Ken an equalizer because seriously... The hotel incident should have been handled there.

And I fear Ken will be safe or win again and Alexander will be out justifying Ken's behavior.
    Babbred likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Huh, here Ken was saying to the camera that Alexander's outfit wasn't finished so he should go home. Then on the runway we find out that Ken's outfit wasn't finished, either!

What a loser.

Ken, I think has created a record as far as blowing up at Helen and having to have Tim talk to him and now. That's twice. That and constantly being in the bottom.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-19-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast